2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another topic for another day...but we gotta talk about the resurgence of Sean Paul. Dude is EVERYWHERE on the radio with some heat.

I had to get 651. Full disclosure I thought Cleveland would be better then 1-15 because I wanted RG3 to do good. I didn't pick them as a playoff team though.

Rodgers has the better Oline
I'm not even sure this is true.. Rodgers covers a TON for that line.. plus you can tell couple of them dudes prob shouldn't be playing right now
nah the packer line in pass protection is TREMENDOUS. he holds the ball FOREVER and dances around like crazy. they have no idea where he is behind them and he still is untouched.

run blocking, not so great
our line was killing the packers line.. but Rodgers was killing our DBs and getting the ball out before any of the multiple guys who were beating there assignments could get home

matty got way better protection.. but I'm not sure if it was just there game plan or what, but we were able to screw their whole offense up with our front

I'm not even sure this is true.. Rodgers covers a TON for that line.. plus you can tell couple of them dudes prob shouldn't be playing right now

nah the packer line in pass protection is TREMENDOUS. he holds the ball FOREVER and dances around like crazy. they have no idea where he is behind them and he still is untouched.

our line was killing the packers line.. but Rodgers was killing our DBs and getting the ball out before any of the multiple guys who were beating there assignments could get home

matty got way better protection.. but I'm not sure if it was just there game plan or what, but we were able to screw their whole offense up with our front

see Chester's post above. and it's not just PFF. lot of analyst and writers have said it too. and my eyes tell me so as well :lol:

Rodgers had forever.

And most plays he was legit just standing in the pocket watching.

Outside of a few plays he really wasn't making magic happen.

Another topic for another day...but we gotta talk about the resurgence of Sean Paul. Dude is EVERYWHERE on the radio with some heat.
I dunnio.. reggae is just weird over in the states as to what blows up..

like look at shaggy.. he's still out there doing his thing.. but when he had "it wasn't me" and "angel" dude was all over the place, but that's not really the shaggy folks down this way mess with

like sean paul will still get on some of the big riddims going on.. but then he getting on with pop artist got him going big again, at least stateside

see Chester's post above. and it's not just PFF. lot of analyst and writers have said it too. and my eyes tell me so as well :lol:

@WillReeveJr
Green Bay Packers offensive line still remains criminally underrated. Coaches tape shows a dominant line on par with the Raiders and Cowboys

I saw Ludacris and Sean Paul in concert way back, it was actually a pretty damn good concert

50 Cent sucked but the Clipse were a great opening act, Young Gunz no showed :lol:

Where did my MJ post disappear to?
faded into bolivia probably
post getting deleted 
hamster.png

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-ranking-all-32-nfl-offensive-lines-this-season/

5. Green Bay Packers (3)

This has been the best pass-protecting offensive line in the game, and it isn’t particularly close to the next-best side in that regard.

I was gonna bring this up. Dallas has been seen as the best O-Line in the game largely due to their Run Blocking which is true. But I was gonna try to figure out what the Packers O-Line ranked pass protecting during the last 8 weeks, or the full season for that matter because I was betting it's the best in the league along with the best Rodgers has ever had. Bahktiari has probably played like a top 3 LT all season long as well.

The chemistry with Rodgers and his line with the way he moves is as good as it gets right now. They're just feeling each other the way he shifts around.

Another thing to keep in mind that Rodgers hard count has to be one of the best there's ever been which takes alot of pressure of his line.

Where tf is Sean P getting spin and what are the songs?

Those Championship threads are gonna be General af. Maybe 651 saved this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom