2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who saying Ryan won MVP? I'm not seeing it.

Biased or whatever but seeing that stat that Rodgers accounted for like 89% of the Packers TD's and Ryan accounted for like 53% of the Falcons TD's, I do think that's a big enough difference to swing it in Rodgers favor. Along with leading the team in Rushing yards and Rushing TD's until like week 14.

Who cares. Matt Ryan was good for the entire season.

Waiting for Coach of the Year: Adam Gase

Comeback Player of the Year: Cam Wake
What's the case for Wake?  

Obvious bias but Jordy coming off ACL tear to lead the league in TD's got it IMO.
Matt Ryan won MVP? Nice
RIP
Tore his achilles last season.
34 years old (about)
Came back to have 11.5 sacks and a pick.
Pro Bowl.
Interesting... Cam's a beast.  I really haven't seen much Miami football this year tho.

i sorta get what @651akathePaul is saying. there's definitely more random talk in this thread than actual football, so i get his concern :lol:

can we create just one conference champ game thread though, versus 2? :lol:

Infamous, 400 Degreez and Thriller. All classics.

I could never get into the production on MATW like that. Classics on there but some beats I hear and I'm like what the ****?!

There's no football talk cause there's nothing to talk about. GB and NE have byes this weekend.

Last edited:
i sorta get what @651akathePaul is saying. there's definitely more random talk in this thread than actual football, so i get his concern :lol:

it's just going to go the same direction for 2 weeks

once football is close it becomes heavily discussed

it's just going to go the same direction for 2 weeks

once football is close it becomes heavily discussed

Exactly.

How dare you guys talk about other things during the week! We should be discussing injury reports and hot takes.

The thread explodes during the games. We don't need to discuss Antonio Brown's Facebook crap or other useless drivel.

Also, in defense of this thread, if something comes up that's interesting (football related), it's discussed. Had a good back/forth about Kirk Cousins potentially heading to the 49ers yesterday.

I like the random banter....but it really tones down when appropriate.

Also, in defense of this thread, if something comes up that's interesting (football related), it's discussed. Had a good back/forth about Kirk Cousins potentially heading to the 49ers yesterday.

I like the random banter....but it really tones down when appropriate.

Exactly.

@651akathePaul seems like one of those guys that hates the Dan LeBatard Show because they don't talk enough sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom