2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-ranking-all-32-nfl-offensive-lines-this-season/
5. Green Bay Packers (3)

This has been the best pass-protecting offensive line in the game, and it isn’t particularly close to the next-best side in that regard.
yea.. I don't trust that shhht.. I know how garbage our line was at different points of the season and they got us 9th

I mean a huge plus for us going into the offseason is we know whose dead weight (kelce) and our 2 rookies got a solid about of snaps

Who we waiting on next to draft?

I would take AP if the money right. Our line is trash though so it wouldn't help much. PFF is a joke. They had Ereck Flowers at 7th best for his position midseason.

I knew AEOM would be gone in round 1. Classic album.

giphy.gif

Where tf is Sean P getting spin and what are the songs?

Those Championship threads are gonna be General af. Maybe 651 saved this thread
that song with Sia is huge.. also had a song with flo rida

but he best recent song to me, is 'one wine' with machel montano

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-ranking-all-32-nfl-offensive-lines-this-season/
5. Green Bay Packers (3)

This has been the best pass-protecting offensive line in the game, and it isn’t particularly close to the next-best side in that regard.

yea.. I don't trust that shhht.. I know how garbage our line was at different points of the season and they got us 9th

I mean a huge plus for us going into the offseason is we know whose dead weight (kelce) and our 2 rookies got a solid about of snaps

Whether you trust it or not, i've seen it myself.

5. Green Bay Packers (3)

I was gonna bring this up. Dallas has been seen as the best O-Line in the game largely due to their Run Blocking which is true. But I was gonna try to figure out what the Packers O-Line ranked pass protecting during the last 8 weeks, or the full season for that matter because I was betting it's the best in the league along with the best Rodgers has ever had. Bahktiari has probably played like a top 3 LT all season long as well.

The chemistry with Rodgers and his line with the way he moves is as good as it gets right now. They're just feeling each other the way he shifts around.

Another thing to keep in mind that Rodgers hard count has to be one of the best there's ever been which takes alot of pressure of his line.

Good post. It's not a knock against Rodgers or anything -- that o-line is playing great, which is allowing him to do his thing and destroy opposing defenses. It's a thing of beauty to watch (his sliding + their blocking).

PFF said TJ Clemmings is the worst LT in the history of the NFL..seems pretty accurate to me

I saw Ludacris and Sean Paul in concert way back, it was actually a pretty damn good concert

50 Cent sucked but the Clipse were a great opening act, Young Gunz no showed
laugh.gif
man.. I don't even mess with most concerts.. especially rap.. most dudes sound horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom