2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I forgot I don't want Ben's rapey *** winning **** anymore

Chiefs and Falcons only teams I don't dislike left

giphy.gif

pM the info or go double or nothing in the A [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Hawks losing next week so

I'll quit while Im ahead :lol: PM'd

View media item 2291949

Pabs please

Falcons by 30

first the huskies now the Hawks

fudge the Georgia dome b

"You just gotta take it and grow from it," Beckham said about the disappointing loss, appearing calm as he spoke. "You have to sit and here and embrace this feeling and swallow it and go about your business."

When asked about the possibility that people will make a connection to the poor performance and the trip to Miami, Beckham said, "I went through practice. Had zero drops. Zero missed assignments. There was nothing that could connect seven days ago to today."

But of course the tight *** media will talk about the trip all day tomorrow. He played like ****, had nothing to do with a trip from last week.

I don't care that ODB gets mad. Hits his head or punches things. He mad as **** his team lost, I get it. He goes and meets with the media calm as **** and respectful. I have no issues with none of that ****. Not a big deal. Plenty of players punch things, curse, fight and growl.

If Atlanta loses to Seattle at home.....the fraud police will be out heavy. Seattle is struggling on both sides of the ball. Atlanta has one of the best offenses right now and they're in their dome. I don't see them losing but if they do, this thread will be on fire for real.

Last edited:
If Atlanta loses to Seattle at home.....the fraud police will be out heavy. Seattle is struggling on both sides of the ball. Atlanta has one of the best offenses right now and they're in their dome. I don't see them losing but if they do, this thread will be on fire for real.

I think opposite, theres no falcons fans on here to heckle anymore but there are plenty of seahawk fans

Yep there are no Falcons fans on here to heckle it would be a complete waste of time I agree.

Lets agree as a thread to not even talk about the Falcons I think everyone would be cool with that 

Falcons should destroy the Seahawks. no doubt in my mind. i mean, it's in ATL. what's to doubt?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yep there are no Falcons fans on here to heckle it would be a complete waste of time I agree.

Lets agree as a thread to not even talk about the Falcons I think everyone would be cool with that 

Didn't the Panthers fans always diss yall for disappearing? What happened to all this guy's by the way...

You know the threads outta good material when it resorts to regular season NFL thread topics :smh:

Hopefully we'll be back in playoff form after everyone takes a few days to reload their empty clips :lol:

my clip is still full. need the cowboys to come through :lol:

I might consider pulling a steeZy if that happens :nerd:

nah I ain't about that NY'er lifestyle [/lifer]
won't be snitch worthy. no personal attacks from me. i'm always showing good sportsmanship in here

View media item 2059618

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom