2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot I don't want Ben's rapey *** winning **** anymore

Chiefs and Falcons only teams I don't dislike left

giphy.gif

pM the info or go double or nothing in the A [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Got AJ paid.. heard some where about the drop off in production of dalton without green

You realize my argument isn't Odell vs AJ, righ?

Just your flaw in logic when judging AJ.. especially when your prized horse just went: 4 for 28 with a couple very bad drops in his only playoff game

How does losing 4 playoff games with pedestrian numbers help your argument tho
Your argument is Odell vs AJ because you are using odells poor performance to elevate AJ to my top 5, which he is not in right now.
My argument against AJ still stands

my top 5 right now is
AB
Julio
Odell
TY
Jordy

TY Hilton has shown up and shown in damn near every playoff game he's been in.

TY>Zesty

If Zesty was a quarterback and pulled what he just pulled he would have his whole career questioned

Last edited:
Got AJ paid.. heard some where about the drop off in production of dalton without green

You realize my argument isn't Odell vs AJ, righ?

Just your flaw in logic when judging AJ.. especially when your prized horse just went: 4 for 28 with a couple very bad drops in his only playoff game

How does losing 4 playoff games with pedestrian numbers help your argument tho
Your argument is Odell vs AJ because you are using odells poor performance to elevate AJ to my top 5, which he is not in right now.
My argument against AJ still stands

my top 5 right now is
AB
Julio
Odell
TY
Jordy

I'm not.. I questioned your logic then.. and considering Odell's performance today, I'm just curious if your views have softened

You are entitled to your opinion.. but you used flimsy arguments then against AJ, which are easily applied to others

I'm not.. I questioned your logic then.. and considering Odell's performance today, I'm just curious if your views have softened

You are entitled to your opinion.. but you used flimsy arguments then against AJ, which are easily applied to others

So how is your method of grading WRs more scientific than mine

Did I say AJ was a bum? no
All I said was AJ does not belong in the top 5 because he does not have game breaking ability as the others and has not shown up in big moments.
Odell took a hit , yes
AJ in my top 5? No

"You just gotta take it and grow from it," Beckham said about the disappointing loss, appearing calm as he spoke. "You have to sit and here and embrace this feeling and swallow it and go about your business."

When asked about the possibility that people will make a connection to the poor performance and the trip to Miami, Beckham said, "I went through practice. Had zero drops. Zero missed assignments. There was nothing that could connect seven days ago to today."

It's going to take Matt Ryan completely shifting the bed to lose next week. If the Hawks get pressure it's possible but they shockingly didn't get to Stafford that much

I think our defense will **** the bed first they are weak. Seahawks offense can have their moments so they could put it together a string of good drives against our defense

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom