2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that :lol:  and thanks man.

I just still fear the sports gods they have screwed my city one to many times :smh:  

Every city will have their time. I came to that conclusion when the Phillies won after i thought id never see a championship in my life lol

After the Mavs won in 2011 believe anything is possible

That championship gave me the strength to deal with the Lions

If Atlanta loses to Seattle at home.....the fraud police will be out heavy. Seattle is struggling on both sides of the ball. Atlanta has one of the best offenses right now and they're in their dome. I don't see them losing but if they do, this thread will be on fire for real.

I think opposite, theres no falcons fans on here to heckle anymore but there are plenty of seahawk fans

Pretty much all dome teams are considered frauds. Ryan had a damn good team twice and lost. There were more Falcons fans on here during that time period, not as much now. With how bad Seattle is playing and people picking Atlanta to go to the SB and Ryan to win MVP. If they lose, fraud police will be everywhere

Pikachu chillin watching the Golden Globes

View media item 2292098
I see you got an obsession with taking back shots too

:evil: cmere gumby
randy-moss.jpg

After the Mavs won in 2011 believe anything is possible

That championship gave me the strength to deal with the Lions

Yep stuff like that gives hope to less fortunate teams fanbases. Thats why i was happy for Cubs & Cavs fans when they finally won it all. Well at least the real fans lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom