2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edelman miracle catch shoulda been picked dog... Brady threw a game closer but we'll never get to talk about it. 

Alford is MVP if he makes this catch. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
y'all can keep your "prototype" QB's. y'all can keep your hail mary's and throws on the run. y'all keep your QB's that can run a 4.6. y'all keep your regular season kings. keep your mental ****** QB's that can't overcome a two score deficit. keep your bum *** QB's that you gotta make excuses about injuries, drops, routes, coaching, and blah blah ******* blah. keep your QB's that need more help. keep your QB's that can't adapt. keep your ******* fantasy stats. keep your stupid ******* garbage time stat kings. and most of all, keep your bum *** QB's that can't lead. keep em all and **** em all.

the debate's over. there's Brady and then the rest. no one is more accomplished. no one is more clutch. no one is a better leader. no one better at being a QB. not the fastest. not the biggest arm. not the most talented. but the position is about more than just raw talent. you get the credit and you also take the fall. especially with all of y'all. there is NOTHING you can tell me or say to make it not true. as my homie the Joker once told Batman's BA....

"You have nothing, nothing to threaten me with. Nothing to do with all your [crying and whining about asterisks, cheating, systems, and your own bums *** QB's and childhood heroes]..."

View media item 2324047

Last edited:
remember when Brady couldn't win without Gronk? EL OH EL

undefeated this year without Gronk :rofl:

Last edited:
y'all can keep your "prototype" QB's. y'all can keep your hail mary's and throws on the run. y'all keep your QB's that can run a 4.6. y'all keep your regular season kings. keep your mental ****** QB's that can't overcome a two score deficit. keep your bum *** QB's that you gotta make excuses about injuries, drops, routes, coaching, and blah blah ******* blah. keep your QB's that need more help. keep your QB's that can't adapt. keep your ******* fantasy stats. keep your stupid ******* garbage time stat kings. and most of all, keep your bum *** QB's that can't lead. keep em all and **** em all.

the debate's over. there's Brady and then the rest. no one is more accomplished. no one is more clutch. no one is a better leader. no one better at being a QB. not the fastest. not the biggest arm. not the most talented. but the position is about more than just raw talent. you get the credit and you also take the fall. especially with all of y'all. there is NOTHING you can tell me or say to make it not true. as my homie the Joker once told Batman's BA....

"You have nothing, nothing to threaten me with. Nothing to do with all your [crying and whining about asterisks, cheating, systems, and how your bums *** QB's]..."

View media item 2324047

CHISORA-SPITTING.gif

Edelman miracle catch shoulda been picked dog... Brady threw a game closer but we'll never get to talk about it. 

Alford is MVP if he makes this catch. 
roll.gif
Alford and Jake Matthews are the most frustrating players on our team and they both showed why last night. They can be so good but can't cut out those bone headed penalties from their game and he had the pick 6 I can't get that made at him but Alford not finishing that pick 
mean.gif
 **** hurt....Matthews was much more frustrating though last night to me.

After last night the Falcons will never shake the fraud title unless they win the SB. Dudes can go undefeated with the MVP, offensive player of the year, defensive player of the year, best offense and defense of all time. Until they win it all though. Forever frauds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom