2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, I was wrong. When Gronk went down, I didn't think they had the horses this year. I should've known by now not to doubt Belichick.

It's amazing really.

Perfect mix of luck and Skill.

The only legit QB they played this year was Ben and Matt.

Both **** the bed.

Falcant's had it man :smh:

Matt did not **** a bed. Dude averaged 12 yards a throw, completed 73% on those throws, had no INT's and a 144 rating.

Tom didn't throw the ball more than 15 yards all night, hell, Edelman had the longest throw of the night for NE.

Matt simply got beat. After the Julio catch, 3 straight runs would have won the game. Matt didn't do anything to any beds.

did people get banned 
nerd.gif

Nah **** the rest of our division...tonight was beautiful!

Hope the Saints and Bucs lose in their next SB appearances (whenever those will be) just as heartbreakingly, if not more gutwrenching.

#KeepPounding :pimp:

Nah **** the rest of our division...tonight was beautiful!

Hope the Saints and Bucs lose in their next SB appearances (whenever those will be) just as heartbreakingly, if not more gutwrenching.

#KeepPounding :pimp:
:lol: it was nice to see the bandwagon Falcons fans get their mouths shut
#KeepPounding

Matt did not **** a bed. Dude averaged 12 yards a throw, completed 73% on those throws, had no INT's and a 144 rating.

Tom didn't throw the ball more than 15 yards all night, hell, Edelman had the longest throw of the night for NE.

Matt simply got beat. After the Julio catch, 3 straight runs would have won the game. Matt didn't do anything to any beds.

They scored 7 points in the second half. He fumbled the ball on his own 20 from a non-blindside sack. He took two critical sacks when they were in or close to field goal range. They recovered an onside kick and did nothing with it.

It was a pretty abysmal 2nd half for him and the offense.

No lie, I'm still in shock. Game still has me anxious and pressure slightly elevated Wild. Could also be that preworkout I took earlier.

and the tequila during the game.

Last edited:
I dont think there's any length in sports that compares to this between 2016-start of 2017

C39LIG6UcAA1n7H.jpg

crazy finishes bike 2 bike 2 bike 2 bike
wow.png

After a nights sleep, I still really don't want to watch until Brady retires. There's no dethroning the Pats in the AFCE, hell even the AFC.

Last edited:

They scored 7 points in the second half. He fumbled the ball on his own 20 from a non-blindside sack. He took two critical sacks when they were in or close to field goal range. They recovered an onside kick and did nothing with it.

It was a pretty abysmal 2nd half for him and the offense.
Freeman should have picked up the block on that sack that caused the fumble more on him than Matt for me on top of our O-lines pass blocking crumbling as the game went on. And despite those setback's Matt and Julio still got us in field goal range to win the game then the play calling took a nose dive. Everything I criticized Kyle Shanahan for last year reared its ugly head again on that drive, he tries to do to much it's his biggest flaw. There is no reason we should have not been running the ball. Matt Bryant is capable of hitting at least a 60 yarder the Pats had to play against the clock but we stopped the clock more on our drive than the Pats did on theirs before that it made no sense we gave them time and allowed ourselves to be taken out  of field goal range. All we had to do was run but instead we pass and pass. We run the ball and Matt isn't in a situation where he gets sacked, should he have thrown it away of course but it was a completely avoidable situation. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom