• Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1182.gif

I feel you. Only problem with that is from what I have heard the guys coming up in the draft this year aren't really anybody to write home about.
It does suck there's no surefire guys, but you never know who's really ready til they're there, i.e. Dak. I think Mahomes is a sleeper. Bad mechanics, but natural talent. Reminds me of a certain fraud. Damn shame we don't have a Favre to sit him behind for a few seasons 
mean.gif

If I were a Skins fan I'd be livid right now.

They're undergoing a rebuild before finding out whether their current core can succeed.

:lol:

Seriously though,has anyone heard from Collector since the Turnt rumor mill went into overdrive?

If I were a Skins fan I'd be livid right now.

They're undergoing a rebuild before finding out whether their current core can succeed.

They had SO many things going for them and now it's all going down the tubes.

-Scot had/has his problems, and if the rumors are true, it's really hard to fault the Skins in this ordeal. Although, they had to know what they were getting in to due to his track record. The timing couldn't have been worse, and now we have no clue who is taking care of the scouting and the potential draft board if ties are being severed.

-Cousins....I understand not wanting to sign him to a LTD last year and having him essentially "prove" his worth. IMO, he earned a contract here in DC and now the games being played are probably pushing the dude out the door to another team. If this happens, then what? There is no other option out there on the market who will be better than Cousins in this offense. Makes no sense what's going on...

-Bruce Allen...great at manipulating the cap, but the LAST thing anyone wants is him having input on the roster. From what I've been reading, he's been the main guy all along. Even micromanaging Scot.

-Pierre Garcon/DJax. Both free agents, but I htink most folks believed that one of them would be retained. We all know that Jackson would probably go where he got the most green....and Garcon would most likely be the guy who was re-signed. Now the leaks come out that he wanted a trade mid-season....so this was a divorce that was bound to happen.

Bottom line, the whole thing stinks. We're on the verge of losing three of the best offensive players on the roster at key positions. All while our GM is in limbo and Bruce Allen is going to call the shots. SO many unknowns with this team. :smh:

Didn't they just guarantee 4 more years to Jay Gruden? :lol:
Only 2 years. Not the biggest fan of Gruden, but he's earned not being a lame duck.

He's gotten a lot out of Andy Dalton and Kirk Cousins.

He already had 2 years left. For a coach that's just been decent at best I don't get that. And his team just quit in their biggest game of the year. You get 4 guaranteed years after that?

Last edited:
Only 2 years. Not the biggest fan of Gruden, but he's earned not being a lame duck.

He already had 2 years left. For a coach that's just been decent at best I don't get that. And his team just quit in their biggest game of the year. You get 4 guaranteed years after that?

So who else u gonna hire if you let Jay go? And it's an extra 2 years...didn't re-up him for 4. Had 2 left on his original deal....just extended.

So who else u gonna hire if you let Jay go? And it's an extra 2 years...didn't re-up him for 4. Had 2 left on his original deal....just extended.

I never said they should hire somebody else but he's not a coach I'm extending right now. He still got something to prove. Dude 21-26.

I never said they should hire somebody else but he's not a coach I'm extending right now. He still got something to prove. Dude 21-26.

Back-to-back winning seasons, and offense that can put up points, etc. Why not give him another 2 years? Coaching stability is important.

Plenty of CBs in this draft that can start Week 1. Rather the Jets draft one instead of spending on someone if they can't land Bouye.

Huh? Who quit? Defense played one of their best games of the year, even though it was against a Giants team that had been struggling to move the ball.

Only person who didn't show up in that game was Kirk. Saw a film study on him for that game, he was missing guys all over the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom