Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad Ryan‏Verified account @ChadwikoRCC 33m33 minutes ago

UPDATE:

RCC told that Cousins to 49ers is all but done.

Consider it 90% likely, minimum.

No word on specifics, to be announced later.

Been telling y'all Washington isn't sold on him. No one is but Collector and JJs.

Ummmmm pretty sure we all knew that given how reluctant they were to pay him long term...

Want a cookie though?

I got killed last season for saying he wasn't good and it was his line and weapons.

ProFootballTalk‏Verified account @ProFootballTalk 3m3 minutes ago
Patriots, Cowboys show interest in WR DeSean Jackson

Definitely not buying this. Bill just won the SB with average white guys out there, no way is he giving him that kind of money. I thought Dallas didn't have money so that doesn't sound right but maybe it's possible. Dakota Rayne can't throw the deep ball either

Last edited:
Not exactly the same thing though.. I mean he's decent.. but ain't like you would be happy with your team signing to one of these mega deal QB contracts

If Kirk balls out in SF with no line and no weapons, I'll admit I was wrong. His line and WRs covered his flaws tremendously. He will be a different QB in SF. Kirk is in that 15-20 range

Last edited:
That might be a great trade for the Skins depending on who they use it on
They'd definitely go with a defensive player.

I'll be fine with this move depending on who they bring in following it. I've been pretty indifferent on paying Cousins. Wouldn't hate it if they did, wouldn't hate it if they didn't. I would be furious if they let him play on the tag and got nothing in return for him. If Jay thinks there's a QB he can groom while McCoy sucks out there, then so be it. Cousins will not be worth the ~$23M/year he's asking for.

INSIDER BUZZ: HUE JACKSON 'LOVES' MITCH TRUBISKY; BROWNS MAY DRAFT HIM AT NO. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom