Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@kdslittlebro  Would you like the Chiefs to go in for Romo or say even Kap? Cause I think most people can tell the only thing holding back Kansas City from getting to the big game is Alex Smith

Last edited:
If Kirk balls out in SF with no line and no weapons, I'll admit I was wrong. His line and WRs covered his flaws tremendously. He will be a different QB in SF. Kirk is in that 15-20 range

There are only 2 QBs in the league that can play well despite having a poor line and little weapons. Kirk struggling in SF isn't going to prove your point.

How the **** is Mike Glennon bout to 15m's a year?
laugh.gif
He can see the whole field

If Kirk balls out in SF with no line and no weapons, I'll admit I was wrong. His line and WRs covered his flaws tremendously. He will be a different QB in SF. Kirk is in that 15-20 range

There are only 2 QBs in the league that can play well despite having a poor line and little weapons. Kirk struggling in SF isn't going to prove your point.

Nah, was told by multiple people on here he was a top 10 QB. **** that. Let him rot in SF.

Mitch at 1?!?!??? Wow

Nah, was told by multiple people on here he was a top 10 QB. **** that. Let him rot in SF.

Paging Collector

@kdslittlebro
 Would you like the Chiefs to go in for Romo or say even Kap? Cause I think most people can tell the only thing holding back Kansas City from getting to the big game is Alex Smith

200w.gif

Draft a guy, ride it out one more yr and cut him next yr is what I want. No more retreads. Cutting him next yr saves a chunk of cap room.

didn't the chiefs COO say that alex smith is still the QB of the future?

That's just to keep that fragile confidence intact for one more season

@kdslittlebro
 Would you like the Chiefs to go in for Romo or say even Kap? Cause I think most people can tell the only thing holding back Kansas City from getting to the big game is Alex Smith
200w.gif

Draft a guy, ride it out one more yr and cut him next yr is what I want. No more retreads. Cutting him next yr saves a chunk of cap room.
1182.gif

I feel you. Only problem with that is from what I have heard the guys coming up in the draft this year aren't really anybody to write home about.

Dude spends more time moving the goalposts to try to support whatever moronic point he's trying to make. Throws SO much **** at the walls hoping for something to stick, and when it does, dude is like "see, I've been tellin' you all along...." psssshhhht.

Kirk Cousins WAS a top-10 QB in the league last year. He's played at a relatively high level for the past 2 seasons. If he's traded to SF, that doesn't change what he did in DC. He's been the best QB we've had here in years, so as I've maintained, the Skins better have a viable plan B if they're trying to move him. Colt McCoy ain't going to cut it and neither is a draft pick.

Also, Cousins potentially traded to SF ain't gonna validate anything you're saying. Ballerific choosing to die on a hill where he's siding with a bumbling front office? Do you even hear yourself? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom