Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

think that's a fair deal for both sides, just cause they have all that money they should overpay for everyone.

guy had one good year.

It was his first full season as a WR.

You don't think he'll get better?

And if the browns are really pursuing Mitch don't you think it would be easier for him to throw to someone who's a decent receiver?

Browns arent thinking. But then again when do they

still only one season, IMO I think it's smart not to over pay for him

It was really his only season. And yet he proved he can play and belong in the league as a WR. Especially with the lack of talent around him and the garbage can QB's he had.

But at the end of the day, I should be happy with this. If the browns wanna take a page outta the panthers book and not pay their good players by all means go ahead.

1000+ yards with Cody Kessler, Josh McCown, Kevin Hogan, Charlie Whitehurst, and the corpse of RGIII throwing him the ball.

In his first year as WR.
what he said

plus

Conor‏  @MylesSheet 2h2 hours ago

Last year's top FA WR Marvin Jones: $9M/per no 1k season unlike Pryor this past season. 2015's: Maclin, $11M/per coming off first 1k season.

Texans get Romo
9ers get Cousins
Bears Glennon
Jets Cutler
Browns Tyrod

Who do the Skins get? Kap?

Anyone else? These seem "feasible?"

Legit nothing has happened yet... rumors.

And everyone is losing their mind.

I love it.

Can't wait to see Colt McCoy do work this year *rolls eyes*
Only positive out of this is that Jay will be able to draft a QB he thinks he can mold.

Skins will also have a bunch of cap space to make defensive improvements.

Besides that, not gonna be a good year :lol:

Chiefs get Kaep

giphy.gif

think that's a fair deal for both sides, just cause they have all that money they should overpay for everyone.

guy had one good year.

It was his first full season as a WR.

You don't think he'll get better?

And if the browns are really pursuing Mitch don't you think it would be easier for him to throw to someone who's a decent receiver?

Browns arent thinking. But then again when do they
still only one season, IMO I think it's smart not to over pay for him
It was really his only season. And yet he proved he can play and belong in the league as a WR. Especially with the lack of talent around him and the garbage can QB's he had.

But at the end of the day, I should be happy with this. If the browns wanna take a page outta the panthers book and not pay their good players by all means go ahead.
 Mary Kay Cabot‏Verified account  @MaryKayCabot   5h5 hours ago
More

Source told me #Steelers inquired abt #Browns Pryor, but @gerrydulac reports they have "no interest" in him at "$10 million plus per season"

Well at $10 mill we don't need him when we have martavius on his rookie deal and can resign Wheaton for cheaper.

While also having Eli Rodgers

How will they get jimmy if they have to give up a pick?

Browns have 3 first round picks?

Nvm: read it wrong

Last edited:
2 teams not in at $10+ you say?
One team just paid AB

the other team is the Browns 

Why should that matter?

He is the prized possession of WRs.
He's great.
Just look at him when he gets a real QB.

He's worth $10 to the Browns but not another team? This isn't a team needing to over pay to keep someone. It's $10 mill across the board. 2 said no... wonder how this will go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom