Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BB brought back the carcass of Steven Jackson 2 years ago for the stretch run,he don't curr as long as the back comes cheap :lol

Last edited:
Can really tell who got taught how to properly sprint when you watch these 40s

I ask girls two questions:

1. You on birth control?
2. Been tested lately?

So long as they say yes to both I'm going in raw. I'll take their word for it.

Last edited:
Damn, y'all animals. Hahahah, ****. Most of my boys have said they expect to go raw by the second or third time they have sex. That **** is crazy to me. Condoms suck but I'll deal with it.

I actually can't wait to have a kid when the circumstances are right.

The idea of creating a life then being fully responsible for its well being is dope to me.

Can we talk about condom preferences on here? not sure if thats against the rules or not
I'm a trojan bareskin man right now

Last edited:

I actually can't wait to have a kid when the circumstances are right.

The idea of creating a life then being fully responsible for its well being is dope to me.
Nicholas in 10 years after he falls in love...
don't do my mans like this 
laugh.gif

I've had a GF for 2.5 years, only go raw

Hahahahhahaha, thread has been comedy tonight. Nicholas settling down with his hunter broad from tinder.

Y'all going raw and believing what women say is crazy. I know a girl that's been with over 80 guys, she told her man it's only been 7. Hahahahhaha

Last edited:
Hahahahhahaha, thread has been comedy tonight. Nicholas settling down with his hunter broad from tinder.

Y'all going raw and believing what women say is crazy. I know a girl that's been with over 80 guys, she told her man it's only been 7. Hahahahhaha

Me preferring Aids over having a child. Hahahahaha

I know, right? Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom