Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahhahaha, thread has been comedy tonight. Nicholas settling down with his hunter broad from tinder.

Y'all going raw and believing what women say is crazy. I know a girl that's been with over 80 guys, she told her man it's only been 7. Hahahahhaha

80 guys? Damn she's a savage. I've literally lost count of all the women I've been with. Well over 20 though. I've passed on a lot of women I could have had too.

No regerts.

Who y'all think in this thread could run the faster 40?

I'd my money on @spacedoodoo since he a younger dude too think that's a safe bet.

I play soccer but I always played as a defender and I haven't run a 40 in a while but I'm sure my 40 is **** especially since I don't eat as well as I used to anymore. If I had to guess for myself right now I'd guess 5.5

giphy.gif

Hahahahhahaha, thread has been comedy tonight. Nicholas settling down with his hunter broad from tinder.

Y'all going raw and believing what women say is crazy. I know a girl that's been with over 80 guys, she told her man it's only been 7. Hahahahhaha

***** bad at math. Rule of 3, not rule of a dozen. :{

Damn birds. :lol

I gotta keep it 100 at all times bro. Of those 20 plus most were high quality physically. I've had a model, multiple strippers etc.

I dig it :hat

I pretty much keep my spectrum between 7 and 9 and roll with it, I am not proud of my # but it is what it is :lol

My brother been with 1000+ **** blows my mind. No matter where he goes, he always gets one. It's impressive. I gotta few friends up there in the hundreds. I lost count of mine but my **** ain't crazy. I've always been picky.

Son, wherever we go, he always finds one. No matter where we are. I don't know how but it always happens somehow. Years ago he showed me his list of names. It was 600+ back then. He's 27 and over 1000.

are these live look ins from CP's village? 8o

I don't live in no damn village.

:lol

I'm still clocking a sub 4.4 these days

per pint at the bar

:lol

Nicholas about to get his **** wet while a Moose head is staring at him on the wall

View media item 2358598

80 guys? Damn she's a savage. I've literally lost count of all the women I've been with. Well over 20 though. I've passed on a lot of women I could have had too.

No regerts.

I would have pegged you for way more than 20 :lol

View media item 2358600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom