Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a kid with a non significant other and it's such a game changer

I'll never fall for that trap

You have a kid with a non significant other and it's such a game changer

I'll never fall for that trap

word. actually might be getting back with my ex who is on the "hell no to kids" train which i love

Last edited:
I banged the last 3 girls I met on tinder raw srs

breh.....

just matched with this girl a few hours ago. she's pretty but all her pics are her holding a gun in one hand & a dead animal in the other. idk how to feel :lol

You ever stop and think ab the consequences to that? :lol
I have a kid

breh.....

just matched with this girl a few hours ago. she's pretty but all her pics are her holding a gun in one hand & a dead animal in the other. idk how to feel :lol
she was sounding dreamy til you said dead animal :lol

word. actually might be getting back with my ex who is on the "hell no to kids" train which i love

How long you been broken up?

we broke up last feb/mar. basically when i found out just how bad my kidney **** was going. i didn't want her to be around and have to deal with it. so basically been a year. but now i'm good to go and she never lost interest. so we been talking again

Last edited:
u wild bruh. I've been team #StrapUp since after my first college relationship. Me and her used to go raw every single time looking back on it that was so damn reckless 
laugh.gif

I trust No female (before my wife)... still went raw on the baddies.

THIS IS AMERICA, WE ARE FREE GOD DAMMIT!

My son is also almost 12 years old... :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
we broke up last feb/mar. basically when i found out just how bad my kidney **** was going. i didn't want her to be around and have to deal with it. so basically been a year. but now i'm good to go and she never lost interest. so we been talking again

Damn man good luck, that's a good chick

How long you been broken up?

Good Guy DSA.

Who y'all think in this thread could run the faster 40?

I'd my money on @spacedoodoo since he a younger dude too think that's a safe bet.

I play soccer but I always played as a defender and I haven't run a 40 in a while but I'm sure my 40 is **** especially since I don't eat as well as I used to anymore. If I had to guess for myself right now I'd guess 5.5
my fastest 40 in HS was a 4.73.

I was never a short distance runner.

The 4 and 4x4 was my race 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom