Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why when I searched "rodeo gif" did I get a naked female little person riding a naked large BBW around a living room :x :rollin

Last edited:
why when I searched "rodeo gif" did I get a naked female little person riding a naked large BBW around a living room :x :rollin
daffy_fapping.gif

jalen tabor ran a 4.6? and put up 9 reps on the bench?

yikes
Could care less what a CB reps.
Not a fan of Tabor as it is, but in general doesn't matter to me.
true, not every DB has to look like collectors favorite skin of all time laron landry.

But in tabor's case he's not having a good combine, which isn't a good sign cause I wanted the steelers to try to snag him. 

9ers could have gotten something from the eagles at the deadline for smith

Having a good combine doesn't prove you're a good football player, it just proves you're good at exercise.

You can plug any QB into Bill's system. Combine wasn't wrong on Brady.

How many people have we seen do well at the combine and well on the other predraft testing but turn out to be trash? I don't pay attention to the combine, doesn't mean much to me.

Last edited:
You can plug any QB into Bill's system. Combine wasn't wrong on Brady.

How many people have we seen do well at the combine and well on the other predraft testing but turn out to be trash? I don't pay attention to the combine, doesn't mean much to me.
Bruce Campbell aka The Workout Warrior 

The combine is overrated

Like anything else you have to put it in context

For a cb, speed is big obviously since you're reading and reacting.. and make up speed is huge

WRs, 40 speed depends on your game.. for some guys you wanna focus on the first 10 and the shuttle numbers

But really you're trying to confirm what you see on tape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom