• Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent the list.

Blessed Jcm first, he'll download everything he wants then let me know when he's done. I can link up with you after.

You know Jcm has to stay with you in order to keep playing the downloaded games he got from you, right?

No, as long as he downloads them straight to his hard drive should be good to go as far as I know.

Unless I'm missing something.

My buddy tried to have 2 friends have him set as their home xbox so 2 people could play his games but it only lets you do 1 person at a time. As soon as he let 2nd friend do it, xbox told first friend he had to buy the game in order to play and he was no longer sharing. The game was still downloaded to his xbox but he wasnt allowed to play it.

Unless you're talking about using a separate hard drive and that's some sort of loop hole i'm unaware of. But i dont see why the same wouldnt apply.

Last edited:
Oh interesting... didn't know.

Good luck JCM, let me know how it goes.

Trade for Cooks then sign Jeffery.
Jeffery, Walker, Cooks, Matthews
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

My Titans winning the division
#folarin2017

Perfect offseason to be in need of a WR :lol. Cooks, Torrey Smith, Robert Woods, Marshall, Matthews and Floyd all look to be available

Last edited:
Jordan Matthews is a good #3 on a team but he will hit free agency next year and a team will pay him handsomely off stats alone

I'd move him now

Trade for Cooks then sign Jeffery.
Jeffery, Walker, Cooks, Matthews :smokin :smokin :smokin

My Titans winning the division

#folarin2017

A DREAM DEFERRED: The Players' Tribune NT Exclusive

This has been by far the most challenging few weeks in my amauter life. I understood cognitively that I was facing a crossroads in my evolution as a fan and as a man, and that it came with exceptionally difficult choices. What I didn’t truly understand, however, was the range of emotions I would feel during this process.

The primary mandate I had for myself in making this decision was to have it based on the potential for my growth as fan — as that has always steered me in the right direction. But I am also at a point in my life where it is of equal importance to find an opportunity that encourages my evolution as a man: moving out of my comfort zone to a new team and community which offers the greatest potential for my contribution and personal growth. With this in mind, I have decided that I am going to join the Jacksonville Jaguars Tennessee Titans.

I’m from Columbus, GA New Jersey originally, but the Detroit Lions New York Jets truly raised me. It taught me so much about losing close games, blowout, setting my expectations low as well as what it means to be a diehard fan. There are no words to express what the organization and the playery mean to me, and what they will represent in my life and in my heart forever. The few good, however mostly bad memories and 0 - 16 record season buttfumble are something that go far beyond the game. Those invaluable experiences are what made this deliberation so challenging.

It really pains me to know that I will disappoint so many people with this choice, but I believe I am doing what I feel is the right thing at this point in my life and my active fan career.

I will miss the Detroit Lions New York Jets, and the role I have had in rooting for this remarkable sub-average team. I will forever cherish the relationships within the NT NFL thread — the friends and fellow fans (@SneakerPro macbk macbk ) that I went to war with on the thread for three years, and all the dedicated posters of the community. They have always had my back unconditionally, and I cannot be more grateful for what they have meant to me.

NICKFOLARIN NICKMAZ96 / DEPUTY PUBLISHER PROFESSIONAL LIVESTOCK RIDER

macbk macbk Found a PS4 Uncharted 4 bundle for 200 bucks from the dude who ran quanflix on twitter 8o

8o What's quanflix?

Those under $100 listings I found on Craiglist were taken down. There's another one I found for $90. May hit up the seller just as a inquiry to see if it's b.s or not.

:rollin Chester's post. nicholas don't leave me hanging... Jets are on the rise :o

Unless Glennon is signed this week. Then I'll allow you to go.

:rollin Chester's post. nicholas don't leave me hanging... Jets are on the rise :o

Unless Glennon is signed this week. Then I'll allow you to go.

A Jet has to rise to come crashing down in a pile of flames and ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom