33 reps on the bench
10'8" broad jump
41" vertical (pause kdslittlebro)

And the Browns will still take Mitch :lol
33 reps :x
41" vertical :x :x :x

This ************ is 6'5 270 bruh :{

Last edited:
i'm with you, dude. the browns have GOTTA learn some time and this is it. they got Myles.

They are so far away from being a QB away, it would make no sense to draft Mitchell and play RG3 another year when you have a defense stud right there

And Get Out is awesome as I've been preaching, I plan to see it again next weekend along with Split

Last edited:
Get Out was incredible

Jordan Peele‏ @JordanPeele
Btw, 'Get Out' isn't a Redbox, Vod, itunes movie. If you don't see it with the theater energy, you'll miss the full intended experience. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Truth to this or straight up director hype?

Definitely see it in the theater if you can.

The gasps & emotion from the audience make the movie seem that much more real. At some points it was almost like you can feel the audience on the edge of their seat. I can't describe it.

Get Out was incredible

Jordan Peele‏ @JordanPeele
Btw, 'Get Out' isn't a Redbox, Vod, itunes movie. If you don't see it with the theater energy, you'll miss the full intended experience. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Truth to this or straight up director hype?

Definitely see it in the theater if you can.

The gasps & emotion from the audience make the movie seem that much more real. At some points it was almost like you can feel the audience on the edge of their seat. I can't describe it.
Should I go with a white girl 8o

I'm a closet Browns fan. This is off-season gonna be interesting as hell for them. New management made all right moves first year and now we'll see if they can finally capitalize on the position they put themselves in. 100+ million in cap room and 11 draft picks.

First round: 1st, 12th

Second round: 33rd, 52nd (via trade with Titans in 2016)

Third round: 65th

Fourth round: 108th, 142nd (compensatory pick)

Fifth round: 145th, 177th (via trade with Patriots in 2016), 183rd overall (compensatory pick)

Sixth round: 187th

I know for most on here its more fun to make fun of the Browns so im probably wasting my breath but Ive got confidence in them to turn some things around right now. Like I said last year their best FA signing in years was Hue Jackson. Browns have had endless false hope. Now I think there's reason to just have hope. We'll see if they choose Garrett or not lol.

Last edited:
Unless you watching at home with no surround sound or anything..That makes a pretty big difference

Get Out was definitely a good theatre experience. Rare occasion where audience reactions and people blurting stuff out is encouraged and ended up making it better. On top of the movie already being great.

The only movie I can think of that having a crowd around made a difference is any of the Fast and Furious movies. You all laugh at the same dumb **** in the movie. Everyone knows these movies are terrible but everyone there loves them. I'll watch Get Out when it hits Netflix or illegally at home.

I want to see Kong but I don't even enjoy going to the movies anymore and movies leak online the same week and they come out on DVD so fast now. Back in the day it was a like a year later or something crazy.

On second thought. Can anyone justify Garretts performance against superior competitors? His numbers vs the SEC aren't very good and 4.5 of his 8.5 sacks were from one game vs UT San Antonio.

I also think regardless if he pans out the Browns trading down to the 3-10 range and gaining more picks is the "right" thing to do.

Nah, right thing for the Browns to do is take Garrett and then go BPA at 12.. they're going suck next year anyways build up the roster and then go QB next draft high when there is a better class

Play the draft.. let things fall to you

Resign and sign certain guys and front load it while you got the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom