Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i'm trying to watch that thurmond vs garcia fight later tonight on DVR.

danny gonna win in a 10th round KO.

UFC wack

Last edited:
I copped the NES Classic for $120 :hat so gonna fire that up with some brews and chill with the 23 yr old

might need to "find" the UFC fight and get it on my laptop too

I enjoy boxing but the death of the heavyweight division has really killed what used to be a popping sport, Tyson's comeback fail was the worst thing to happen to boxing

yea i'm trying to watch that thurmond vs garcia fight later tonight on DVR.

danny gonna win in a 10th round KO.

UFC wack

I **** with you Space, repped

boxing is dead

UFC >

Trump supporter, no surprise

I copped the NES Classic for $120 :hat so gonna fire that up with some brews and chill with the 23 yr old

might need to "find" the UFC fight and get it on my laptop too

That's funny, she probably doesn't know **** about Nintendo and the classics.

no shots, no shots 
laugh.gif

I'm just not into barbaric style of fighting. boxing can get bloody and violent too, but it's kinda rare.

styles make fights. I enjoy watching a guy like sweat pea, or floyd pick their shots accurately and precisely, wearing a boxer down with defense and counter punching. 

most people wanna watch sluggers square up and duke it out. that's just not my style. 

what made boxing popular in the United States was the idea someone could get knocked the F out

that rarely happens anymore because the Heavyweight division is dead

it takes a certain level of intelligence to like boxing.

the sweet science> street brawling

Which tells me all I need to know about how much you know about mma.

But it's most people, doesn't bother me by your lack of knowledge.

knockouts definitely still happen bro.

welterweights and middelweights run boxing, and with smaller guys you're not gonna see a knockout every fight. 

I was joking about the intelligence comment 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
knockouts definitely still happen bro.

welterweights and middelweights run boxing, and with smaller guys you're not gonna see a knockout every fight. 

I was joking about the intelligence comment :lol  

they happen but boxing has been on a steady decline

the average person used to be able to name 4-5 fighters, now it's basically Floyd and that's it

no shots, no shots :lol

I'm just not into barbaric style of fighting. boxing can get bloody and violent too, but it's kinda rare.

styles make fights. I enjoy watching a guy like sweat pea, or floyd pick their shots accurately and precisely, wearing a boxer down with defense and counter punching. 

most people wanna watch sluggers square up and duke it out. that's just not my style. 

:lol i know. i'm just messing with you

and you're right to a degree for sure. it's the same reason a lot of americans hate soccer and hockey. not enough "scoring" to keep people's attention.

as someone who isn't crazy into boxing, i like to see action when i watch fights. i want to see dudes attack. i don't need blood and guts. but like what floyd does in the ring is just 12 rounds of boring ****, for me. the speed and precision is impressive as hell of course, but overall, it's just kinda blah for me to watch.

i liked watching paq in his prime a ton. the heavy weights (tyson, lewis, evander) were obviously fun to watch. that british dude prince naseem was TONS of fun to watch in the 90s.

and im sure now there's some great fighters. but it just doesn't get me interested or excited like it did back in the day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom