Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I didn't know Torrey was that bad. I didn't think he was great in Baltimore, seemed like mostly deep routes but ****. Hahahahaha

Reds are getting RIPPED on TV. Hahahaha, Cousins, the GM, Bruce and Snyder. Son said the Reds are 5-10 years away from being competitive again. Cousins feels disrespect and doesn't want to be there. Can you keep him now?

5-10 might be a reach but it definitely isnt a pretty situation

Man let Adams flourish with Bradberry along with adding another leader to the Defense.

But after the Glennon move, who knows what Fox and the boys will do.
Bears haven't had an impact Safety since Mike Brown man... They need to address that position. I can see them taking Adams or Lattimore for CB.

I don't think they were ever taking a QB at #3.

Maybe Kizer in 2nd round if he's there at 36

Last edited:
Ian Rapoport‏Verified account  @RapSheet 7m7 minutes ago

Source: The #Patriots are working on a deal to bring back versatile DB Duron Harmon. It’s expected to happen. More secondary action.

Doubt kizer is still there is in the 2nd round.

I doubt the bears even draft a QB.

Glennon getting $15 mill. That's bonafide starter money 
laugh.gif

Bears haven't had an impact Safety since Mike Brown man... They need to address that position. I can see them taking Adams or Lattimore for CB.

I don't think they were ever taking a QB at #3.

Maybe Kizer in 2nd round if he's there at 36
Mike Minter is just as bad for us :rofl: :rofl:

Glennon getting $15 mill. That's bonafide starter money 
laugh.gif
Still need to draft a QB. THEY HAVE to. Have to draft and develop. No reason the Patriots should have drafted more QBs in the last 7 years than the Bears have. We haven't had a pro-bowl QB in 31 seasons 
sick.gif

Only $19mill guaranteed for Glennon. That's very flexible for them in case they find a better option at QB within the next 2 years. 

I don't think 3 QB's are going in this years First round, so Kizer is my choice to be there in the 2nd round, at #36 who knows but he will be there 2nd round

Last edited:

Glennon getting $15 mill. That's bonafide starter money :lol:

It's the perfect time. If there is a QB you like, you draft him and let him sit a year or two. Glennon can be cut for nothing after year two or play all three.

It's the perfect time. If there is a QB you like, you draft him and let him sit a year or two. Glennon can be cut for nothing after year two or play all three.
Correct and @ $19mill guaranteed Glennon is more of a stop gap then a building block. 

Who knows maybe he takes off and shows something, more than likely he doesn't. You have to be prepared. 

Miami trying to go after Hightower
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

and we out here trying to get Cooks

what the eff
defense in shambles.

I love it.

but who am I kidding, hoody can plug in anyone in his system and get results. 

y'all don't even need the big name guys on your team.

If i'm the pats, at least try to keep butler, if hightower is signing elsewhere. 

what was that jamie collins trade even for? 

it was impossible to sign all 3, but now you're giving up all 3? doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
They said the Reds really like Colt McCoy though. So why not get rid of Kirk? They're scared he might do well and they'll look bad I guess. Trade him, sign Bobby Bad Knees as the backup and Romo as the starter. NT would be great again.

I'm picking a FL or TX team if I'm a free agent. **** taxes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom