Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted him back on the Texans, but he wanted a longer more secure deal with more money than they wanted to give him. The Bears though :x :x
I mean he was playing off 1 year deals last 2 years for Houston right?

I wanted the Bears to draft Jamal Adams at #3. :smh:  They better no F this up

Yep, got a little more than the minimum for both years, and at 32, I don't blame him for wanting more security

I mean he was playing off 1 year deals last 2 years for Houston right?

I wanted the Bears to draft Jamal Adams at #3. :smh:  They better no F this up
I appreciate the bears for that with the Jags, Bears, and Chargers all signing safeties the only team thats in the Panthers way from drafting Jamal Adams is the Titans :smokin :smokin :smokin

I appreciate the bears for that with the Jags, Bears, and Chargers all signing safeties the only team thats in the Panthers way from drafting Jamal Adams is the Titans
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT. 
mad.gif

Titans must be infatuated with receivers 6'0 or shorter.
didn't they once pull a panthers and just go with big slower dudes.. I mean I know they drafted DGB.. but didn't they draft another taller dude
they have tajae sharp who was a rookie last season and is 6'4. He played well.

harry douglas, kendall wright, and rishard matthews are either 6'0 or smaller. Why add in cooks to the mix at 5'6, who is only going to take away plays for sharp

Last edited:
Damn, I didn't know Torrey was that bad. I didn't think he was great in Baltimore, seemed like mostly deep routes but ****. Hahahahaha

Reds are getting RIPPED on TV. Hahahaha, Cousins, the GM, Bruce and Snyder. Son said the Reds are 5-10 years away from being competitive again. Cousins feels disrespect and doesn't want to be there. Can you keep him now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom