Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quintin Demps to Bears on 3 year deal.....

A 32 year old Safety during the middle of a rebuild 
mean.gif

The #Colts and the #Eagles are making a strong push to sign WR Alshon Jeffery, source said. Talks are continuing with the #Bears

Of course the Colts are chasing a wide receiver, of course they are. :lol: :smh:

Alshon Jeffery, starting Left Tackle for the Indianapolis Colts, reports as eligible every snap.

Luck gonna snap it to himself, block for him self, throw the ball, then try and catch it. Jesus Christ Indy. :lol:

Kiko got a first round tender... was hoping to get him re-signed.

Of course the Colts are chasing a wide receiver, of course they are. :lol: :smh:

Alshon Jeffery, starting Left Tackle for the Indianapolis Colts, reports as eligible every snap.

Luck gonna snap it to himself, block for him self, throw the ball, then try and catch it. Jesus Christ Indy. :lol:

332.jpg

still don't know how robert woods got all that money.
no idea.. he gotta have a hell of a agent.. only reason I liked dude is cause I figured he would be cheap

like what we gave torrey smith.. ditto garcon

It's not even like Indy needs a WR :lol:

Hilton, Moncrief, Dorsett, & Doyle is more than good enough

Calais Campbell could take less money ($13 million per year) to go "home" to Denver; Jaguars offering more than $14m. Interesting decision.

Last edited:
colts giving up 41 to the chiefs 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

yea, a receiver is what they need.

if woods and britt are making around 7-8 mil a year I wonder what the bucs are rolling out for d-jax.

dude might be the highest paid receiver in the league at this rate 
laugh.gif

I wanted him back on the Texans, but he wanted a longer more secure deal with more money than they wanted to give him. The Bears though
sick.gif
sick.gif
I mean he was playing off 1 year deals last 2 years for Houston right?

I wanted the Bears to draft Jamal Adams at #3. 
mean.gif
 They better no F this up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom