• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think ive ever seen you post before, except i saw your corny pics before game 4 talking sweep. howd that work out?
laugh.gif
 I be around NT ole dusty fool! 
nthat.gif

DUBS in 5 
pimp.gif

Question:

A gentleman's sweep refers to a 4-1 series win, correct?

What is the official term for losing x number of games first and then winning the next 4?

Originally Posted by junglejim  

He has literally been posting that same dubs in 4 message every single day in that dumb *** centered text.  Now we have to deal with dubs in insert game here.  Look what you Cavs did.
You know what TIME it IS! 
smokin.gif

DUBS in 5! 
pimp.gif

so 2012, game 1 of the finals started on June 12th? wtf were we doing up until that point? wth man

so 2012, game 1 of the finals started on June 12th? wtf were we doing up until that point? wth man
I'm assuming it is due to one team going 12-0 to the finals and the other 12-1.  I'm guessing there were actual games still being played then.

I wonder what the Warriors 2017 Championship shirts and gear is going to look like... :nerd:

DUBS in 5! :pimp:

idk, but i'm scooping at least 3 shirts. I get the championship gear every year, but its always more fun when its a team i like lol. the cavs stuff last year was fly though. that grey shirt with the burgundy and gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom