• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly...KD is the the best damn scorer in the league. hes playing on the most talented team in the league. you want lebron to hold him to 10ppg? :lol:

exactly...KD is the the best damn scorer in the league. hes playing on the most talented team in the league. you want lebron to hold him to 10ppg?
laugh.gif
Its not even just KD.  Everyone the guy is guarding is getting easy buckets.

exactly who is lighting up lebron?

im just shocked that majority of NT are warriors fans...its so lame :smh:

The majority are laker fans, they just want Bron to fail because they somehow think that will stop him from having a greater legacy than Kobe. They just haven't realized yet that everyone outside of laker nation already has him above Kobe.

Last edited:
exactly who is lighting up lebron?

im just shocked that majority of NT are warriors fans...its so lame :smh:

They're laker fans, they just want Bron to fail because they somehow think that will stop him from having a greater legacy than Kobe. They just haven't realized yet that everyone outside of laker nation already has him above Kobe.

Don't ever disrespect me and call me a laker fan or a Kobe fan.

They're laker fans, they just want Bron to fail because they somehow think that will stop him from having a greater legacy than Kobe. They just haven't realized yet that everyone outside of laker nation already has him above Kobe.
I've said multiple times here that I think Lebron is/will be the second best player of all time.  I couldn't give a **** less about his legacy compared to Kobe.  That doesn't change the fact that his defense has been terrible this series and for most of the season.  Its also a big reason they are down 3-1 right now, but everyone just wants to sweep that **** under the rug.

Last edited:
I've said multiple times here that I think Lebron is/will be the second best player of all time.  I couldn't give a **** less about his legacy compared to Kobe.  That doesn't change the fact that his defense has been terrible this series and for most of the season.  Its also a big reason they are down 3-1 right now, but everyone just wants to sweep that **** under the rug.

So if someone asked you what's the main reason the cavs are down 3-1, your anwser would be because of lebrons defense?

The majority are laker fans, they just want Bron to fail because they somehow think that will stop him from having a greater legacy than Kobe. They just haven't realized yet that everyone outside of laker nation already has him above Kobe.

This is just false. There's plenty of fanbases across the league that hate LeBron and want to see him fail. Y'all love trying to write that narrative though.

I'm convinced. Lebron could murder a whole litter of puppies fresh out and you stans will find a way to stall him out. Please, let this series end tonight. It's time.

i dont think ive ever seen you post before, except i saw your corny pics before game 4 talking sweep. howd that work out?
He has literally been posting that same dubs in 4 message every single day in that dumb *** centered text.  Now we have to deal with dubs in insert game here.  Look what you Cavs did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom