Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If done correctly, it started in the parking lot
laugh.gif
LOL! Amen. Honestly. I love this rivalry

The rest of the league is just gonna keep on moving forward with that model though

In that spirit,fully expecting CP on the Spurs this summer

Oh yea...CP3 needs to do something fast if he wants to sniff WCF/Finals.

Yeah because Melo has a great history of showing up to play winning basketball.

Stop.  Melo has all of Love's weaknesses without the passing or rebounding.  

Did Love have a great history of winning basketball before the Cavs?

And did Love do any of that at a high clip this series? No

I'm not a Melo fan or supporter too but at least he would of scored. Love was useless.

Last edited:
For some reasons this one does not sting as much, they were just the better team. We'll be back next few years again, and hopefully we can full 1-2 of them out somehow. My replica trophy from last year is officially locked up.

For the last 3 years I have been to every home playoff game and did the same this year except for Game 3 Vs Celtics.

Finals Game 4 and Game 3

View media item 2464016View media item 2464017View media item 2464018View media item 2464019
ECF Finals Game 4
View media item 2464020
Semi Finals Game 1& 2

For Game 1 got in my company loge and for game 2 had backstage passes from somebody in The Cavs Front Office

View media item 2464021View media item 2464022
First Round
View media item 2464024View media item 2464025

Banana Boat Boyz can assemble in NY, or the Clippers

LeBron wants to further make the case for GOAT, go to one of those teams, make them relevant, do the impossible and win a chip there with his boys.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's funny how people are so against KD and the Warriors for the future yet Bron's the one who's been in the finals 7 years in a row. No one's tired of that yet?

Hopefully some "superteams" develop in the east if these young guys pan out (Embiid, Greek Freak) or vets take that next leap (Wiz, Celtics, Raps)

Lmao. See this why the NBA decided that lebron can still lose...cuz all he gotta do is put up empty *** stats. And win a game or two and ppl still gon praise him vs the other team that won Goat status solidified

Bruh you switch it up after every game :lol:

LeBron wants to further make the case for GOAT, go to one of those teams, make them relevant, win a chip there with his boys.

Banana Boat too old... This Warriors team are all in their prime and just getting better. Everyone is talking about pay cut to keep the band together.

Lol at people acting like a 34 year old lebron is going to make the current lakers team a title contender in the west.

For some reasons this one does not sting as much, they were just the better team. We'll be back next few years again, and hopefully we can full 1-2 of them out somehow. My replica trophy from last year is officially locked up.

For the last 3 years I have been to every home playoff game and did the same this year except for Game 3 Vs Celtics.

Nice! That Terrell Brandon jersey is a killer

I wish it was T Brandon, it's actually Z, signed by him too but I would rather have T Brandon

LeBron wants to further make the case for GOAT, go to one of those teams, make them relevant, win a chip there with his boys.

Banana Boat too old... This Warriors team are all in their prime and just getting better. Everyone is talking about pay cut to keep the band together.

They go to NY, have Porzingis, add Paul George or a young, fast shooter...in the east they will be fine even being 3rd seed, so many options there

Warriors got the dynasty rolling out now for the next few years anyway theres not much of anything any team can do :lol: just gonna have to ride the wave for the next 3-4 years

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice! That Terrell Brandon jersey is a killer

I wish it was T Brandon, it's actually Z, signed by him too but I would rather have T Brandon

Word

As long as you have that retro jersey

Again. KD made the bigger plays. Made the bigger shots. Played better defense. Was better in the second halves of games.

You can keep the triple doubles.

"But his teammates"

He left the lane open a few times and should be faulted for that but 41/13/8 is not getting severely outplayed.

It wasn't even just the lane. Dude kept trying to play the roamer defense all night long and kept leaving people open at the three.

I wouldn't say severely, but I don't think it is a stretch to say the KD was the best player on the court this series.

Last edited:
Again. KD made the bigger plays. Made the bigger shots. Played better defense. Was better in the second halves of games.

You can keep the triple doubles.

"But his teammates"

So we're gonna ignore those teammates just cause though? :lol:

No one's arguing against dude having an all-time series but damn,it was made at least a little easier with the 3 other All-Stars on the squad. Doesn't take anything away from his MVP performance but you can't front like it wasn't a factor...

It's honestly sad seeing Deron Williams fall from grace. Seems like he lost all of his talent after he left the Jazz.  

Wish some of these stars would come to NOLA and create a super team for my Pelicans.I mean we already have Jrue Holiday, Anthony Davis & Cousins. 

Cavs starters out scored dubs starters by 19points in the finals , the bench..... [emoji]128542[/emoji] Dubs bench out scored the cavs by over 50points . There u have it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom