• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again. Clearly the warriors are the better team.

We can't blame Lebrons teammates for his defensive efforts. Can't blame them for his poor second halves (by his standards.) Can't blame them for him going scoreless the last 4 minutes of game 3 when Durant scored 12 in the quarter.

Lebron was great but KD was greater. I'm not sure how that's hard to understand

Last edited:
It wasn't even just the lane. Dude kept trying to play the roamer defense all night long and kept leaving people open at the three.

I wouldn't say severely, but I don't think it is a stretch to say the KD was the best player on the court this series.

The guy is almost 33 and still being asked to anchor the defense, and be the main focal point of the offense. While playing 42+ mins... Still they barely making any ground. Just asking for too much. At some point you just have to tip your hat man.

Last edited:
So we're gonna ignore those teammates just cause though?
laugh.gif

No one's arguing against dude having an all-time series but damn,it was made at least a little easier with the 3 other All-Stars on the squad. Doesn't take anything away from his MVP performance but you can't front like it wasn't a factor...
We are really going to sit here and act like Lebron had to do it all by himself again?  Kyrie was putting up like 40 over the last 3 games, JR hit some of the toughest shots ive ever seen, Love put up 16 and 12, Jeffersons old *** was giving you solid minutes.  Sure there were players who didnt show up (TT, Deron Williams) but the Cavs didn't lose because of scoring, they lost because of god awful defense and lebron was a big damn part of that.

The cavs lost because the Warriors were a better team, defense looks bad when you play them because there's honestly nothing you can do. No matter what the plan is in the back of your mind you'll always be terrified of a kick out 3 or just a random pull up. It's pretty much been the same thing all playoff with them.

So we're gonna ignore those teammates just cause though? :lol:

No one's arguing against dude having an all-time series but damn,it was made at least a little easier with the 3 other All-Stars on the squad. Doesn't take anything away from his MVP performance but you can't front like it wasn't a factor...

We are really going to sit here and act like Lebron had to do it all by himself again?

I'll stop you right there,didn't mention Bron once in my response to dude so I'm good on arguing with you on that :lol:

Last edited:
I don't see LeBron going back to the banana boat.  Like someone said, they're too old.  He's not going anywhere that doesn't give him the best possible odds of success (like it or not).

CP to the Spurs?  What about Westbrook to the Spurs next year?

Again. Clearly the warriors are the better team.

We can't blame Lebrons teammates for his defensive efforts. Can't blame them for his poor second halves (by his standards.) Can't blame them for him going scoreless the last 4 minutes of game 3 when Durant scored 12 in the quarter.

Lebron was great but KD was greater. I'm not sure how that's hard to understand

Preach

It wasn't even just the lane. Dude kept trying to play the roamer defense all night long and kept leaving people open at the three.

I wouldn't say severely, but I don't think it is a stretch to say the KD was the best player on the court this series.

The guy is almost 33 and still being asked to anchor the defense, and be the main focal point of the offense. While playing 42+ mins... Still they barely making any ground. Just asking for too much. At some point you just have to tip your hat man.

When lebron makes the case on why someone like tom brady cant be considered the GOAT because football isn't played on "both sides", to only further his own argument on why he's the goat based on offense/defense, people are gonna be looking out for the stats you brag about while you're on the floor

You saw it in the post-game interview...he's more worried about that triple-double than being put on poster TWICE by Iguodala

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MVP
So we're gonna ignore those teammates just cause though? :lol:

I get this thinking if Lebron hasn't been Heralded for dominating the East every year, and HANDS DOWN having a better roster than every team he's faced en route to these 7 finals. You don't think Lebrons job is easier Having the Likes of K.Love, Kyrie, Wade, Bosh, Allen etc etc.. ESPECIALLY when the teams your playing against don't have a player on your tier, & maybe have one on the tier of your other two AS.

The cavs lost because the Warriors were a better team, defense looks bad when you play them because there's honestly nothing you can do. No matter what the plan is in the back of your mind you'll always be terrified of a kick out 3 or just a random pull up. It's pretty much been the same thing all playoff with them.
I'll agree to a certain extent, but you cant hope to win a series when you are allowing the other team to shoot 50%+ every single game.  

And y'all are tripping man yall gotta give KD his props, there's no asterisks behind this. Dude Came with it. Curry, Durant and Bron all played to their superstar levels. No disappointments.

And y'all are tripping man yall gotta give KD his props, there's no asterisks behind this. Dude Came with it. Curry, Durant and Bron all played to their superstar levels. No disappointments.

This pretty much,don't have to mess with them but KD earned his ring in the postseason regardless of the squad. Man was a force :x

Russ has to be the saltiest man in America though :lol:

Last edited:
Only really disappointed it wasn't a competitive series or playoffs for that matter. But many knew the ultimate outcome this season anyway.

I don't see LeBron going back to the banana boat.  Like someone said, they're too old.  He's not going anywhere that doesn't give him the best possible odds of success (like it or not).
And I'm not even sure what team they would be able to join up at.  They wont be able to join up at the Knicks due to Noah and courtney Lees salary and with the Clippers CP would have to take a pretty large paycut and Deandre Jordan would have to opt out.  The only teams in the league that could realistically afford to do it while paying them all would be the 76ers, Bulls, Celtics (depending on what they do with IT), Kings, Denver, and Utah depending on how the Gordon Hayward situation works out.

When lebron makes the case on why someone like tom brady cant be considered the GOAT because football isn't played on "both sides", to only further his own argument on why he's the goat based on offense/defense, people are gonna be looking out for the stats you brag about while you're on the floor

You saw it in the post-game interview...he's more worried about that triple-double than being put on poster TWICE by Iguodala

Lebron is saying that Brady don't have to worry about playing defense AT ALL. Lets be real, even the goat MJ never had to carry the same defensive responsibility in all his Finals runs.

Sam Presti is sick this morning. He's probably ready to give Russ a half a bil to stay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom