• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Bibby was more effective in 2011 than the decomposing carcass of D-Will was this year :x

I wouldn't bring back Korver either if I was GM Bron

I think the question becomes if they don't bring him back who do they replace him with? Their cap situation is the second worst in the league next to the blazers.

KD severely outplayed Lebron but y'all wanna put an asterisk next to his title.

Wash your faces

AFTER joint what was already revered as the best team in the league?
AFTER the very team he was on the previous season had the team he joined down 3-1?

Yea some great feat. WEAK.

Let's all be honest here, KD took the easy way out and joined a 70+ win team with 3 all nba players on it. KD KILLED this series so I gotta give props where its due. But man KD prospered in his role greatly with this team. Takes a lot of pressure off him when a two time MVP on the floor with him and Klay spreading the floor. Makes it a lot easier to score, make the right basketball decision, etc.

But I'll give KD props for killing his role on this team and what the Warriors did. 

Last edited:
He joined the best team in the league and destroyed the best player in the league.

If he would have minimal impact and put up pedestrian numbers, sure you could slander away. But dude he every big shot in a 5 game series against at all time great.

He joined the best team in the league and destroyed the best player in the league.

If he would have minimal impact and put up pedestrian numbers, sure you could slander away. But dude he every big shot in a 5 game series against at all time great.

Destroyed? Word selection might be an issue here :nerd:

"Through five games, Durant averaged 35.2 points on 55.5 percent shooting from the field, 47.4 percent shooting from beyond the three-point arc, and 92.7 percent shooting from the foul line."

KD had an absolutely bonkers good finals.

How don't you play Fyre at all, boggles my mind.

Might as well trade/let go everyone that didn't play tonight

Lmao. See this why the NBA decided that lebron can still lose...cuz all he gotta do is put up empty *** stats. And win a game or two and ppl still gon praise him vs the other team that won Goat status solidified

Lmao. See this why the NBA decided that lebron can still lose...cuz all he gotta do is put up empty *** stats. And win a game or two and ppl still gon praise him vs the other team that won Goat status solidified

200x200px-ZC-077856fd_1312372233754.gif

One day the league wants 6-7 games the next they want Bron to lose? :lol:

Last edited:
Congrats to the Golden State Warriors, their fans and The Bay. Watched with my girlfriend from Nor Cal last night and we both enjoyed that victory. I'm hoping GSW can get 3 more rings with KD.

There was a deal on the table for a Melo trade for Love and a few pieces right? And GM Bron turned it down?

I don't think it would of changed anything but damn at least Melo would of showed up :lol:

So is GM James already shopping Kevin Love or does that start later this afternoon? 

So glad we closed the door last night. Had they not I think it definitely would have gone 7 games. Phew! 2 out of 3 against the King, should be 3 but none the less grateful at all. YEEEE SEE YOU AT THE PARADE 

Is it just me Warriors fan... Does 2015 was a lot better compare to tonight... ?
2015 felt like the impossible was happening because it was the first Championship for the Dubs in over 40 years. I wanted my entire life to see that happen, so hard to compare to that. 

This year is a different feeling, just as sweet but in a different way because of what happened last year. To come so close to repeating and lose game 7 in that fashion.... Redemption is sweet no matter what people want to cry about KD. 

Look at the Cavs payroll and luxury tax ssshhhhh please 

Just finished rewatching the Finals...Cavs gave up too easily within the last 5 minutes of the game

KD was fuego in the 4th
Iggy and Dray made some clutch plays

Bron gave up at least 6 points in the last 5 mins playing lazy D. He kept attacking.. sure but they need to stop the dubs on scoring too

I think I recall two dunks that he just stood in his shadow and watched the other player go uncontested.

If anybody needs help... it's definitely Kawhi. Can't rely on Aldridge. Pau has been done, who's knows about TP with his injury and we don't know if Ginobli is coming back next year. IMO this year was the year to take out the Warriors.

It was and unfortunately we'll never know. Zaza the real MVP.

No way Spurs would've been swept if they were healthy, and not even including TP.

There was a deal on the table for a Melo trade for Love and a few pieces right? And GM Bron turned it down?

I don't think it would of changed anything but damn at least Melo would of showed up :lol:

Melo couldn't even get past Kobe and he had a decent squad in 06, 07 & maybe 08. Granted that might not be fair to say. But still, he's too toxic. Too selfish.

Lebron knows Carmelo isn't ready to be role player yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom