• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP3, Lebron and Michelle Roberts coulda prevented KD from going to the warriors but they're were to shortsighted.

Last edited:
Just watching the replay. Lue really felt like he's phil out there not calling a timeout each time GSW were building a momentum. While Kerr calls a timeout on every Cavs basket :lol:

You guys keep talking as if NBA salaries are this magical thing that are easy to maneuver around.

NBA champion Warriors skipping the White House visit, as a unanimous team decision per reports.

This honestly is probably the BIGGEST thing to come out of the win.

Dat parking lot tearful begging through snot bubbles last year should have earned Horseface the finals MVP. He saw what needed to be done and he did it. :lol:

I expect every NBA champion to not visit the White House while he's President no matter who wins so this isn't really news. You'll never see that from the NFL though, they're so far into the government's pocket for that to ever happen.

On another note....the Point GAWD Lonzo will be in the league next yr to save us from this plague called GS.

JR Smith really saved Cleveland from getting blown out last night.
Live by the JR
Die by the JR

I think LeBron, Kyrie, Thompson, JR, Korver(has to sign vet min) , all stay
Everyone else will be let go or shopped around, including Love

On another note....the Point GAWD Lonzo will be in the league next yr to save us from this plague called GS.

giphy.gif

Shout out to Steve Kerr for finally taking it seriously though and doing all the stuff I've been saying he should do. Played the death lineup even when the Cavs went to two bigs, stapled Mcgee to the bench, and didn't play Ian Clark at all. Still played McCaw but whatever.

Look at this man, look at it.
View media item 2463982

Oh, Deron williams has zero heart btw. Not surprised at all that he was a train wreck. He needs to retire.

JR Smith really saved Cleveland from getting blown out last night.
Live by the JR
Die by the JR

I think LeBron, Kyrie, Thompson, JR, Korver(has to sign vet min) , all stay
Everyone else will be let go or shopped around, including Love

I was implying JR scored an abnormal amount of points game 5. Usually he'd score around 10-12 points if he's lucky playing at Oracle.

Had he played like he has been prior to this game, the Cavs would've gotten the brakes beaten off them.

I do realize Love had a weak game as well, so maybe it evens out. But still. No one had JR showing up tonight. Especially in an away game.

Iguodala had 20.

He had 23 in the 4 previous games COMBINED.

Last edited:
Mike Bibby was more effective in 2011 than the decomposing carcass of D-Will was this year :x

I wouldn't bring back Korver either if I was GM Bron

Last edited:
He was afraid to do anything out there man :lol:

It's incredible to me how some guys just lose it mentally. I mean dude was a 20/10 guy at one point :lol:

Cavs did a terrible job of not giving JR more looks. He was on fire last night, shouldve given him the ball more.

Also, with Green and Thompson having 4 fouls each, why didnt the Cavs attach the rim more?

Cavs are talented but theyre not very smart and lack urgency. Its like they didnt wake up until game 3, they wire live game 4 and went back to sleep in game 5.

also, KD's championship should have an asterix

Oh, Deron williams has zero heart btw. Not surprised at all that he was a train wreck. He needs to retire.

Iguodala had 20.

He had 23 in the 4 previous games COMBINED.

I all fairness he had like 5 wide open dunks and they were playing 10 feet off him. The Cavs dared him to shoot and he made them pay.

You do know that the maximum paid players on a team will sometimes pay other players under the table out of their pocket to join their team...

View media item 2463985

When is the last time an all-star joined a team for the league minimum? The Cavs have 75M invested in love, Kyrie, and lebron. Say they somehow get rid of TT, JR, Shump, and Frye, they would still only have like 25M in cap space after cap holds which isn't even enough for a max contract. Even if you do talk an all-star into coming, then you have 4 guys and 11 roster spots to sign with the MLE and league minimum contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom