• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
now LeBron fans want to talk about degree of difficulty. But when it comes to playing in the finals every year and having no challenge in the east and going though b grade talent year after year we hear the "you play who is in front of you" talk. Can't have it both ways.
Win or loss ain't going to change much for LeBron this year. He already top 5 imo win or lose. He's needs a few more to a catch up to the mj convo.

Eli don't get extra credit points for beating the Undefeated patriots. Don't work like that
7 consecutive years of Finals appearances is supposed to have a wear and tear on your body. Shaq & Kobe Lakers, Bad Boy Pistons, Kobe Lakers 2.0, The Heatles, etc.

What LeBron has done is nothing short of amazing.

7 consecutive years of Finals appearances is supposed to have a wear and tear on your body. Shaq & Kobe Lakers, Bad Boy Pistons, Kobe Lakers 2.0, The Heatles, etc.

What LeBron has done is nothing short of amazing.
I agree, I really thought he would of broken down by now. Dude is an analomy but can't have it both ways.
You don't get extra credit for degree of difficulty.

Last edited:
Neither OJ nor Kobe are in the finals. Please relegate all discussion for both to relevant threads. Thank you.

I've never snitched on nobody. Never ever pmed a mod once ever .sorry but I'm not that type. My feelings don't get hurt over the net like that. Not my fault a mod is around and you can't act right. Has nothing to do with me..

I've had my house robbed and didn't call the cops. But Ima snitch to a mod over some words from some dude I gives a F about.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]... Okay.

My manz, i think its ok for you to call the cops in that situation. Dont let that street mentality, mess up what you worked hard for my man.

Trajan Langdon and Bob Sura ain't walking through that door.

Adonal Foyle and Erick Dampier ain't walking through that door.

Getting them out of the way.

Teflon was a good metaphor lol

After coming back from down 3-1 and beating the winningest team in NBA history he sort of cemented himself.

But he can't be #1 with a finals record of 3-4

My daughter was kidnapped in Paris and I didn't call the cops.

It ended up being some Albanian dudes but they got their comeuppance shortly thereafter. 

He got those crazy behind the back passes out of his system during the regular season, he isn't going to try it in the finals. :lol:

My daughter was kidnapped in Paris and I didn't call the cops.

It ended up being some Albanian dudes but they got their comeuppance shortly thereafter. 
my dude erupt.... You a fool
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thats different...
Cops ain't getting my ish back.

Last edited:
Only thing bron has cemented is his place as the most athletic front running snitch of all time.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom