• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't underestimate the Celtics. They hell bent especially after getting humiliated this week.

Ainge gonna make sure he does something to drastically improve his team. C's gonna be a step or two closer next year once they find a way to bring in another superstar or two, and coupled by the Cavs' extended seasons, they bound to miss the Finals.
celtics need lonzo ball and get rid of their ****** guards

Bron will make the finals until he retires

idk bout all that. only so many players he get get to carry him. i mean they brought back dauntay jones for goodness sake. eventually the option pool for his help is gonna bottom out.

I wouldn't underestimate the Celtics. They hell bent especially after getting humiliated this week.

Ainge gonna make sure he does something to drastically improve his team. C's gonna be a step or two closer next year once they find a way to bring in another superstar or two, and coupled by the Cavs' extended seasons, they bound to miss the Finals.
celtics need lonzo ball and get rid of their ****** guards
I can see this happening. Ball #1 to the C's, just to mess with Magic. Fox, Fultz, or Jackson to LAL.

idk bout all that. only so many players he get get to carry him. i mean they brought back dauntay jones for goodness sake. eventually the option pool for his help is gonna bottom out.
Jones was signed for locker room only...

Boston gon lose players too

Zeke ain't getting no taller or better

Horford is a thief 

Avery gone pretty soon etc...

Anybody calling a Warrior sweep wouldn't dare put their money where their mouth is.
Either way u got the Dubs winning correct?
Yeah I got the Dubs in 7, because wifey and daughter are Dubs fans and you gotta keep the ladies happy.

But my son and I would rather see the Cavs win. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It gets reals in here. U see people's real side when emotions come into play... I ain't never had that problem .

would be insane if they became the first nba team to go undefeated

they will never sweep the cavs tho nba wont ever allow a sweep again

i think bronzie bronzarelli and kyrie gonna get the job done against the warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom