Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lebby dominates and wins without question he's #2 and there's a debate for 1

Damb, Bron stans going to be in abundance in this thread, hopefully Cavs never take a lead in this series

If Lebron beats this Warriors team it shouldn't even be a question of who the greatest player of all time is.
And if they lose I don't ever wanna hear it again. They gonna blame everybody but LeBron but if they win, even if hot sauce averages 40 they gonna give all the credit to lehairline

DAybyd5XUAA_y0Y.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for 7 games either way. With no Olympics, FIBA or whatever else this summer. This is gonna be it for a while. Although the ice cube 3 on 3 could be entertaining.

bron's boy that grew up with him mad it lol. guarantee bron rocking one around the crib despite what he says in interviews.

Lol @ the thought of him wearing that at home. Imagine one of his sons snaps a pic of him wearing it and posts it online. The media would have a frenzy.

If Lebron beats this Warriors team it shouldn't even be a question of who the greatest player of all time is.

kids say the darnest things

Ppl who never seen MJ play smh
Greatest of all time means he was not only the best basketball player, but transcended sports. He was the original gangster , didn't copy anyone. Didn't back down from anyone. And talked **** to everyone. He changed the sport and culture.

Ppl want to dive into stats and efficiency to talk about how great Lebron is (and he is great).
Well ******* 6 rings
6 finals mvp
9 time all NBA 1st defense
10 time scoring champ
Career 30 ppg

No one is touching MJ not anytime soon

And if they lose I don't ever wanna hear it again. They gonna blame everybody but LeBron but if they win, even if hot sauce averages 40 they gonna give all the credit to lehairline
now LeBron fans want to talk about degree of difficulty. But when it comes to playing in the finals every year and having no challenge in the east and going though b grade talent year after year we hear the "you play who is in front of you" talk. Can't have it both ways.
Win or loss ain't going to change much for LeBron this year. He already top 5 imo win or lose. He's needs a few more to a catch up to the mj convo.

Eli don't get extra credit points for beating the Undefeated patriots. Don't work like that

Last edited:
I've never snitched on nobody. Never ever pmed a mod once ever .sorry but I'm not that type. My feelings don't get hurt over the net like that. Not my fault a mod is around and you can't act right. Has nothing to do with me..

I've had my house robbed and didn't call the cops. But Ima snitch to a mod over some words from some dude I gives a F about.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]... Okay.

Last edited:
Lakers fan are prob snitches. Anytime you root for a snitch named Kobe ou most likely embrace that snitch lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom