2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Who is getting the better deal? Ill be the person tp receive fitz and Williams
Screenshot_20171026-121537.png

Im leaving Alex Collins on the bench tonight. The Dolphins surprisingly have a great run stopping defense.

So that probably means he will get a TD lol.

Davante Parker vs Ravens tonight if he's playing, Tevin Coleman at Jets or Brate vs Panthers?

0.5 PPR

Anyone been watching the Seahawks to see if Sherman has been shadowing or staying on one side? I'm thinking of sitting Nuk for Kelvin if Sherm has been shadowing but I dunno yet.

Any thoughts?

Should I use my final add of the week on Prater over McManus or try and bid on Stafford, thus sitting Watson against Seattle?

I'm leaning Prater and rocking with Watson off the bye.

Mis wrote that pick 1... leaning Djax

I could see Sanu having a nice game against my Jets. DJax has been consistent as well.

Should I use my final add of the week on Prater over McManus or try and bid on Stafford, thus sitting Watson against Seattle?

I'm leaning Prater and rocking with Watson off the bye.

I could see Sanu having a nice game against my Jets. DJax has been consistent as well.

yea prater and watson is a good call

sanu and djax literally the same ranking wise this week

think ill go djax

flex spot: Emmanuel Sanders or Deonte Thompson.

I know its early to ask :lol:

Sanders pretty much ruled out cpl days ago. Wasnt cleared to practice

Please help, start Joe Mixon or Lamar Miller this week? RB2

Meh i dont like either choice. CLE run D is pretty solid as well. But you gotta expect Cincy to be up and run the ball to run clock

Who wins this trade?

Diggs for Aaron Jones + Davante adams

Aaron Jones side. But Adams production wont be nearly as good woth Hundley

Is Aaron Jones the RB1 in GB? I was able to get him off the WW yesterday.

He should be but just depends in McCarthy goes with his production over Montgomery. It was evident last gane but who knows next week. Im starting him next week in hopes he does become #1

Who is getting the better deal? Ill be the person tp receive fitz and Williams
Screenshot_20171026-121537.png

That trade it crap all together. Why would anyone want Julius Thomas. Williams is simply a hope for production no one knows yet and fitz will take a hit woth Stanton at QB. Id rather receive fitz williams tho

Davante Parker vs Ravens tonight if he's playing, Tevin Coleman at Jets or Brate vs Panthers?

0.5 PPR

Brate

What about Jalen Richard at Bills?

Brate is probably a safer bet

Brate

DJax, Will Fuller, Sanu, Snead

Pick 2 / PPR

Fuller & Sanu imo

Any chance i swing Funchess, Aaron Jones, Reed for Gurley or Hunt? :lol:

Their RB would be: Hunt or Gurley, Jones, Richard
Their WR would be: Cooper, Martavis, Funchess, Wallace, Corey Davis, Beasley

I guess i could give up Doug Baldwin and ask for Cooper in return :rolleyes

Currently have WR-Kelvin Benjamin, agholor, and ted ginn, Larry fitz
RB-buck Allen, Aaron jones, demarco Murray, and recently picked up Wendell Smallwood.

I offered my homie Aaron jones and Larry fitz for Jay ajayi and he verbally accepted...should i go thru with the trade?
i was thinking of getting ajayi this week, then try and move demarco Murray for a WR the following week...

1 PPR, 12 team league.

Currently have WR-Kelvin Benjamin, agholor, and ted ginn, Larry fitz
RB-buck Allen, Aaron jones, demarco Murray, and recently picked up Wendell Smallwood.

I offered my homie Aaron jones and Larry fitz for Jay ajayi and he verbally accepted...should i go thru with the trade?
i was thinking of getting ajayi this week, then try and move demarco Murray for a WR the following week...

1 PPR, 12 team league.

Are you worried about def stacking the box on jones? I think you can get more than ajayi with that package

Is me trading away Mcaffrey for Jordan Reed a good trade? I need a TE because Bennett and Cook aren't doing much.

My other backs are AP, James white and Blount

Are you worried about def stacking the box on jones? I think you can get more than ajayi with that package

kinda...im just trying to sell high on jones after losing dalvin cook and plus i also lost OBJ :sick::sick:, which is why im trying to move demarco for a WR.. luckily im on a 3 game win streak after starting 0-4

Is me trading away Mcaffrey for Jordan Reed a good trade? I need a TE because Bennett and Cook aren't doing much.

My other backs are AP, James white and Blount

McCaffery is gonna be a top PPR threat ROS. Any TE's on the waiver to grab?

kinda...im just trying to sell high on jones after losing dalvin cook and plus i also lost OBJ :sick::sick:, which is why im trying to move demarco for a WR.. luckily im on a 3 game win streak after starting 0-4

Yea I see where you’re coming from. I’m in the same boat about jones. Don’t know what I should do. One thing to consider was the last time Aaron Rodgers went down, Eddie lacy was the only bright spot in that offense. If I were you aim higher, state what happened to Eddie lacy in 2013

Back
Top Bottom