2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I think I’m getting hustled here. So I’ve been told the green owner is willing to take Jordy + Ingram but won’t take Hopkins + McKinnon/kamara. He wants jones as well.

I think I’m getting hustled here. So I’ve been told the green owner is willing to take Jordy + Ingram but won’t take Hopkins + McKinnon/kamara. He wants jones as well.

**** no don't trade Hopkins plus Kamara or McKinnon for just AJ

Ravens D vs Dolphins
Or
Bengals D vs Colts

Currently have the ravens slotted in but I dunno, TNF is seriously hit or miss every year so far.

Ravens D vs Dolphins
Or
Bengals D vs Colts

Currently have the ravens slotted in but I dunno, TNF is seriously hit or miss every year so far.

Bengals. Pissed I missed out on them. I have to roll with the Saints again.

**** no don't trade Hopkins plus Kamara or McKinnon for just AJ

Lol I had the offer standing and he was about to accept but the Ingram + Jordy owner cried like a b*tch lol and he took that deal. O well I got saved from making a crap trade

Lol I had the offer standing and he was about to accept but the Ingram + Jordy owner cried like a b*tch lol and he took that deal. O well I got saved from making a crap trade

What ya mean he *****ed? That he wasn't getting is offer taken? Lame.

Just picked up Greg Olsen from free agency. Gettin ready for this playoff push :pimp:

Julio is very overrated in FF, I have him in both of my leagues this year.

His name carries more value than the actual production. When it comes to your first round pick, they need to score TD’s in order to win and Julio doesn’t do that. His first TD was last week and that was during junk time. He’s really an upside WR2.

Been waiting for that positive regression from him, hope it comes but not looking good. Thank god for Ingram’s recent production

His name carries more value than the actual production. When it comes to your first round pick, they need to score TD’s in order to win and Julio doesn’t do that. His first TD was last week and that was during junk time. He’s really an upside WR2.

Been waiting for that positive regression from him, hope it comes but not looking good. Thank god for Ingram’s recent production

:lol:

This only applies to the year 2017. Every other year he has damn sure been well worth his draft slot.

Anyone WR3/flexing JuJu? I think I gotta flex Kamara for sure. But WR3 up in the air between JuJu and DJax.

PPR.

Back
Top Bottom