2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

So green owner wants Hopkins + Aaron Jones don’t know if that’s too much

My wr: brown, Julio, Adams, Corey Davis, Doctson

Rb: McKinnon, kamara, and Mixon

27ED68BB-728F-4D03-B9C5-CF82C70B22B9.jpeg
7F84B9E4-9733-4FF2-94A9-B0666DF36CF3.jpeg
I’m streaming defenses and there are some slim pickins. What team would y’all take?

So green owner wants Hopkins + Aaron Jones don’t know if that’s too much

My wr: brown, Julio, Adams, Corey Davis, Doctson

Rb: McKinnon, kamara, and Mixon

You have Brown & Julio :wow: imagine adding AJ to that trio. Kid in my league actually has Hopkins & Jones too.

Freaking Martavis, don't have any WR's to replace him as my others are on bye this week. Think I may roll the dice on Cordarrelle Patterson as available WR's are obviously very thin at this point.

The trades to acquire all the big names have been happening this year from what I can see in y'all rosters. I thought I was doin' it with Jordy and Evans but you guys got AB and Julio lol

27ED68BB-728F-4D03-B9C5-CF82C70B22B9.jpeg
7F84B9E4-9733-4FF2-94A9-B0666DF36CF3.jpeg
I’m streaming defenses and there are some slim pickins. What team would y’all take?

If I HAD to I'd pick Bucs defense. It's at home, we badly need a win, our first division game of the year and Panthers offense looked like straight trash last week.

Freaking Martavis, don't have any WR's to replace him as my others are on bye this week. Think I may roll the dice on Cordarrelle Patterson as available WR's are obviously very thin at this point.

It can't be that thin that you'll have to roster Patterson

lets see your free agent WRs

You have Brown & Julio :wow: imagine adding AJ to that trio. Kid in my league actually has Hopkins & Jones too.
So yes? Lol I was able to acquire Julio when the owner was so frustrated by his production and offered him Melvin Gordon

I have both as well. Looking to flip Julio

The trades to acquire all the big names have been happening this year from what I can see in y'all rosters. I thought I was doin' it with Jordy and Evans but you guys got AB and Julio lol

As bad as we have been on offense Julio's value is his name only right now. Obviously any day that could change but through 7 weeks hasnt translated to top WR

Yeah. Patterson as your top choice, is that a 20-man league?
Somewhat joking, here are top 25 FA's in 12-team std league.

CP
Juju
JJ Nelson
P Cooper
B Coleman
A Wilson
J Brown (bye)
A Erickson
Campanaro
De Thomas
M Lee
B Butler
Q Bray
S Shepard
Bennie Fowler
Ryan Grant
Marquise Goodwin
Kendall Wright
Trent Taylor
Cole Beasley
Torrey Smith
Taywan Taylor
Andre Roberts
Taylor Gabriel

I have both as well. Looking to flip Julio

As bad as we have been on offense Julio's value is his name only right now. Obviously any day that could change but through 7 weeks hasnt translated to top WR

It all depends on your team. I had a team of K Benj, Pryor, and Fitz, DJax, Kearse. For the first weeks these guys were quiet. I just wanted to at least get 6 points out of someone cause I was heavy on RB. So I traded D Murray for Julio straight up because I knew I could at least get 6 plus out of him even if he got no TDs, however, I knew there would be some games he could go off. (I used the fact that he was extremely injury prone and hardly gets TDs to negotiate for him) Saying that, I wouldn’t have given up a lot for him but it depends on your needs.

Yikes, those dudes suck :lol:
Juju is your best bet.

Thinking about scooping him myself, but I'd be dropping Brieda, which would leave me with 3 rbs
Made a claim for Juju, crossing my fingers the few guys with higher priority don't make a claim.

Back
Top Bottom