2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

My TE, Evan Engram, is out for the week. I have Greg Zeurlein as my kicker so I'm not dropping him. My bench is made up of Martavis Bryant, Cooper Kupp, Latavius Murray, Aaron Jones, Dion lewis and Desean Jackson.

My starters are Russell Wilsom, Leveon Bell, Lamar Miller, Demaryius Thomas, Jarvis Landry, and Devin Funchess.

My team is 5-2 and 2nd in the league in scoring. My two losses were in week 1 where my team had like 80 total pts, and in week 5 where they had 85 pts. Besides that I've been averaging 130+ and blowing every opponent out.

I'm leaning towards dropping Martavis for a tight end and just rolling without a kicker this week, but I feel like it's a trap and he's destined to go off eventually with Pitt due to an injury or somewhere else.

What would you do?

Idk who to flex? Funchess or Tevin?

McCown
Ingram/Lewis
Evans/Baldwin
Reed
FLEX
Eagles
Elliott

Bench: T.Coleman, Kelley, Funchess

I'd go Kelley or Funchess. Tampa's defense sucks and most their games are shoot outs so I'd probably lean Funchess.

Someone dropped Rudolph in my league

Feel like scooping him up but I have Brate and Reed

if u have room scoop him

asset collection >

I don’t have room but he’s been pretty meh but I have a feeling he might be like ertz last year who killed it 2nd half of the season but I feel dumb carrying two TE

Guy who dropped him scooped up OJ Howard for $16

Don’t even think anyone put a dollar in for him, same guy who dropped Dak in my league and spent a ton of money on that random *** RB from Seattle

He’s literally an idiot

I have Baltimore as my defense.

The Top 3 available are CHI, LAC, and BUF. Do I switch them out?

Who should I start at Flex Tyrell Williams, Josh Doctson, Ed Dickson,Deonte Thompson?

Wouldnt bother imo

So I thought about doing this:

Antonio Brown owner came to me asking about my Mariota and Kelce. I could drop MM8 in an attempt to get Stafford before he does. I then offer AJ Green & Stafford for his AB.

Thoughts? AJ is my guy and the fact that he already had his Bye and Brown still has his upcoming is swaying me to not bother.

^even if Tate is out ?

Yes. #1 then becomes Marvin Jones

Someone dropped Rudolph in my league

Feel like scooping him up but I have Brate and Reed
if u have room scoop him

asset collection >

Pick him and trade rudolph and/or reed

I have Baltimore as my defense.

The Top 3 available are CHI, LAC, and BUF. Do I switch them out?

Stay put

Who should I start at Flex Tyrell Williams, Josh Doctson, Ed Dickson,Deonte Thompson?

That sucks lol ... Dickson

Antonio Brown owner came to me asking about my Mariota and Kelce. I could drop MM8 in an attempt to get Stafford before he does. I then offer AJ Green & Stafford for his AB.

Thoughts? AJ is my guy and the fact that he already had his Bye and Brown still has his upcoming is swaying me to not bother.

Try it and hope it works out

No one in my league trades and thy sure as hell won’t trade with me when I’m 7-0 :lol:

I need RB help :smh:

If you can pull it off, absolutely. AB all day

6-1 in one of my leagues and nobody ******* with me either. Trying to move Rivers and Jimmy Graham but nobody biting. They just eating on my bench. :smh:

My TE, Evan Engram, is out for the week. I have Greg Zeurlein as my kicker so I'm not dropping him. My bench is made up of Martavis Bryant, Cooper Kupp, Latavius Murray, Aaron Jones, Dion lewis and Desean Jackson.

My starters are Russell Wilsom, Leveon Bell, Lamar Miller, Demaryius Thomas, Jarvis Landry, and Devin Funchess.

My team is 5-2 and 2nd in the league in scoring. My two losses were in week 1 where my team had like 80 total pts, and in week 5 where they had 85 pts. Besides that I've been averaging 130+ and blowing every opponent out.

I'm leaning towards dropping Martavis for a tight end and just rolling without a kicker this week, but I feel like it's a trap and he's destined to go off eventually with Pitt due to an injury or somewhere else.

What would you do?

^^^

Back
Top Bottom