2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Yeah well I was apparently "high" to offer that as per the kid I reached out to :rolleyes :lol: he told me Baldwin and Hogan for Hunt he would do. My other RBs are Howard, Kamara & Henry.

I don't want to part ways with Hunt tho. Or should I consider? :nerd:

Hell nah you need to hold on to Hunt. I love Hogan and Baldwin but Hunt could score as much as both of them combined some weeks.

who are you guys streaming for DEF this week? was aiming for PHI but someone burned a waiver on them
was thinking CIN or KC

who are you guys streaming for DEF this week? was aiming for PHI but someone burned a waiver on them
was thinking CIN or KC

Definitely Bengals. Their schedule coming up is great for their D too, you could play them for a few weeks.

Call me bias, but I think Marshawn bout to start getting some burn when he returns from suspension. If Carr, Coop and Crabtree start producing like last year the lanes are gonna open up for Marshawn.

I'd try to buy low on him now if I were you guys.

Would anyone do the following in a standard league.

I give
Mike Evans
CJ anderson

I receive
AJ green
Jay ajayi
Chris Thompson

Would anyone do the following in a standard league.

I give
Mike Evans
CJ anderson

I receive
AJ green
Jay ajayi
Chris Thompson

Hell yeah :lol: granted I've only done PPR so I really don't know how standard works for those guys, but that's a helluva haul.

I missed out on Cincy defense & Hauschka this morning. Gotta roll with Saints D/ST. Kicker if I really want to I can replace with Prater, should I? I have Succop but he is on his Bye.

20171025_092713.png

20171025_092623.png

Any adjustments NTFam? Or should I stay the course

NT ff bros I need your help. I got a trade offer for jimmy graham for my Joe Mixon. I have bell Ezekiel and kamara, James White and Dion. I was prepare if Ezekiel went down.should I do it?

Idk who to flex? Funchess or Tevin?

McCown
Ingram/Lewis
Evans/Baldwin
Reed
FLEX
Eagles
Elliott

Bench: T.Coleman, Kelley, Funchess

Stafford was just dropped. Should I drop Mariota for him, or not even bother? I roll with Watson weekly.

Back
Top Bottom