2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

My 'bust' was probably drafting Edelman in the 8th round on the basis that I thought maybe the next morning news would break that the injury wasn't as feared as they initially thought, and I would have a steal on my hands. I could have had a guy like Cobb or Diggs IIRC :smh: .

my QBs.. but cam looks like he's coming alive hopefully.. which also hurt with benjamin

and big ben is my other QB who has been that great, expected more with matavis bryant back to go with killa Bs

My Roster:
Mariota
Kelley, Ingram, Coleman, Carson, Tolbert
Evans, Baldwin, Cobb, Gabriel, Lockett, JMatthews
Reed, Davis
Titans
Elliott

7 of 16 have had injury in the first 4 weeks :rolleyes

Got DeMarco so of course I gotta keep Henry. I just wish one would separate themselves as the true lead back. Dropping Crowell with a quickness with these waivers, this bum has taken up a valuable roster spot with 4 points a game (outside of the first game)

Somebody dropped Derrick Henry in my 12 man standard league. I have the #1 waiver with Bell, Martin, Coleman, Rodgers (handcuff), Conner (handcuff).

I'm 2-2. Do I use my #1 waiver on him or Murray? Or do I hold onto my waiver spot?

Last edited:
Never thought I'd ask for fantasy advice on a kicker, but is it worth submitting a waiver claim (auction waivers) for Zuerlien and dropping Crosby? Green Bay's offense has been extremely efficient this year so he's mainly been kicking extra points.

Never thought I'd ask for fantasy advice on a kicker, but is it worth submitting a waiver claim (auction waivers) for Zuerlien and dropping Crosby? Green Bay's offense has been extremely efficient this year so he's mainly been kicking extra points.
I have been streaming kickers I am putting a $1 bid on Zuerlien the amount of points he is scoring makes up for a player that may not score as much. he has been scoring enough for a kicker and tight end not ppr :lol:

kickers are way too game-dependent to spend money on. it's very random too. they only get to take the kicks they're given, and there's always a competent kicker available.

Need a QB: Goff vs SEA, Rivers vs NYG, or Jacoby vs SF

Give Titans D another go vs MIA or roll with BUF vs Cincy?

Snagged Watson (dropped Siemian) for $8. Overpaid in the sense because I for sure thought someone in my league was going after him and they grabbed Rivers for $4. Oh well, needed him just in case Mariota is a no-go.

Picked up gallman and Elijah McGuire

Jets fans, what y'all hearing on Elijah?

3-1 and just scooped Alex Smith and the Denver defense off the waiver wire.

Sucks losing Cook but I was able to get Latavius to try and replace him.

Back
Top Bottom