2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

who are the hot pickups this week? the only guy that seems to be consistently good in my FA is legatron :lol:

Latavius Murray
Thomas Rawls and Eddy Lacy are available in my league.
Aaron Jones (assuming Ty Mont will miss some time)
Mitchell Trubisky of your willing to take a shot in the dark and need a QB.

1-3 in my main league.

Lost David Johnson, Danny Woodhead, Dalvin Cook and Chris Carson. Mariota is a game time decision, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks, Davante Adams & Martavis Bryant have been busts or inconsistent. I've never missed the playoffs in this league, but it looks like that's the case this season :frown:

I'm not even sure there's a trade or move I can make to turn things around.

1-3 in my main league.

Lost David Johnson, Danny Woodhead, Dalvin Cook and Chris Carson. Mariota is a game time decision, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks, Davante Adams & Martavis Bryant have been busts or inconsistent. I've never missed the playoffs in this league, but it looks like that's the case this season :frown:

I'm not even sure there's a trade or move I can make to turn things around.

RB's are available this week due to injuries. Try to scoop one hopefully two up.

Deshaun Watson has been killin so far this season, if he's available take a flyer and see wassup. Don't expect a big game from Watson this week tho :lol:

RB's are available this week due to injuries. Try to scoop one hopefully two up.

Deshaun Watson has been killin so far this season, if he's available take a flyer and see wassup. Don't expect a big game from Watson this week tho :lol:

Despite it's vs the Chiefs, Watson at home + his ability to run should favor him a bit, even for decent points. I have to put a bid in for him or Goff because MM8 is truly a GTD and Siemian (who I'll drop) is on a Bye.

Gallman looked like the best RB I've seen for the Giants in a long time. There should be zero reason why the Giants don't make him the starter.

Matty ice man what a bum so far this season. Easily costed me this week him and Ajayi stunk it up man ******* 0-4

Got #1 waiver picking up Watson at QBand dropping flacco

IMG_0594.PNG

Gallman looked like the best RB I've seen for the Giants in a long time. There should be zero reason why the Giants don't make him the starter.

Think he's worth adding and dropping Henry? I want to hang onto him on the basis that MM8 is hurting + who knows if Murray stays healthy, but it looks like for the time being he's back to being a handcuff.

I'm 4-0 in one of my leagues but Kelley, Crabtree and Adams all down. I gotta find a good flex option.

2-2 ESPN
3-1 YAHOO
I need yall opinions on these trades...
I have cooks, obj and blount.

Screenshot_20171003-104220.png
Screenshot_20171003-105037.png

Last edited:
If he does in fact have broken ribs, how is he still not ruled out? Norman broke his ribs last night and right away Gruden said he's out a few weeks.

Packers played him at RB damn near the whole season and didn't list him at RB lol. They gonna hold out long as they could because everyone knows they had no run game before him

I’m debating dropping Matthew Stafford, to inquiry for Watson. I have a feeling he is going to go off.

4-0 and 3-1 in my leagues. The Dalvin injury lowkey crippled my squad. Definitely need to hit on Latavius or Gallman on waivers. :smh:

4-0 in my main league with such a ****** week

Gonna need a good streaming defense, gonna need a new kicker because Crosby getting me 5pts max a week isn’t gonna cut it

And I need a TE because garbage Reed is on bye

I've gotta get rid of this Giants defense. Buffalo or Detroit? And I have to stream a QB this week. Gotta decide between Wentz, Watson, and Tyrod.

I've gotta get rid of this Giants defense. Buffalo or Detroit? And I have to stream a QB this week. Gotta decide between Wentz, Watson, and Tyrod.

Bills have looked good. I say Wentz or Watson, maybe Wentz depending on the match up.

Stick with Succop or try and grab either Elliott or Zuerlein? #KickerPointsMatter

Mack Brown may be the guy in WAS if Kelley stays out. You know how Gruden hates fumbles and Perine damn near coughed it up last night on a toss. Neither Perine or Brown looked all that good vs Oakland cpl weeks ago but they arent gonna run Thompson as a workhorse

Back
Top Bottom