2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Latavius Murray went for $35 in my league. I thought I'd get him with my $29 bid :ohwell:.

Picked up Gallman in both my leagues, I liked what I saw from him in the game against us

Dropped Chris Johnson for Greg The Leg cause I'm too scared to drop Matt Bryant :lol:

Picked up Gallman in both my leagues, I liked what I saw from him in the game against us

Dropped Chris Johnson for Greg The Leg cause I'm too scared to drop Matt Bryant :lol:

You might be alright dropping him, the way we performing offensively its touchdown or bust

So off the bat he should easy be a starter coming off the suspension?

Yes

You might be alright dropping him, the way we performing offensively its touchdown or bust

Yeah the run blocking there is just so bad it was worthless having him. Even if they give him 20 carries he only gets like 45 yards and two catches. Ellington is in the more fantasy important pass catching role. I had three spots open up on my bench this week so I ended up winning the claims for Gallman, Lacy and McKinnon. Hopefully one of them at least turns into something since I lost Cook and Carson.

Yeah the run blocking there is just so bad it was worthless having him. Even if they give him 20 carries he only gets like 45 yards and two catches. Ellington is in the more fantasy important pass catching role. I had three spots open up on my bench this week so I ended up winning the claims for Gallman, Lacy and McKinnon. Hopefully one of them at least turns into something since I lost Cook and Carson.

Oh, my B i was referring to Bryant and the Falcons. We havent looked to good on offense besides the GB game

Dude that dont even need a RB grabbed Aaron Jones ahead of me :smh: .. i know its strategy but man damn.

Unless I make a trade i gotta roll with Gallman and go pick up McGuire, pray they both do something serviceable like 5 points or something. And rely on the rest of the squad to bring it home

:smh:

Oh, my B i was referring to Bryant and the Falcons. We havent looked to good on offense besides the GB game

Matt Bryant is the #2 kicker in fantasy, scored 12, 14 and 14 points weeks 1-3, is gonna have his bye out the way after this week and I think only has three games outside of a dome the entire rest of the fantasy season.

Matt Bryant is the #2 kicker in fantasy, scored 12, 14 and 14 points weeks 1-3, is gonna have his bye out the way after this week and I think only has three games outside of a dome the entire rest of the fantasy season.

True. I was thinkin from falcons scoring perspectivr and frustrations with the O

Same here in picking up Gallman in all my leagues.

As a Giants fan, I get how offensive our O-line is, downright horrible. BUT watching Gallman, he has the shiftiness and vision to negate that, IMO. Perkins just seems to always run right into defenders. If McAdoo is anywhere near the offensive guru that he’s “known” to be, he’d make the switch.

Anyone like this trade for me? 2QB League with PPR.

I give:
Todd Gurley
Pierre Garçon or Emmanuel Sanders

I get:
Aaron Rodgers
Amari Cooper

Current QBs - Russ Wilson, Jay Cutler
Current RBs - Melvin Gordon, Alvin Kamara, Duke Johnson, Gio Bernard, D'Onta Foreman
Current WRs - Odell Beckham, Stefon Diggs, Tyreke Hill, Will Fuller, Devin Funchess

It's tough shipping Gurley away but Rodgers is a top 5 overall 2QB league player and an immense upgrade over Cutler. Garçon/Sanders would never get any tick on my team so they're essentially just a throw in, and Cooper would be a high upside stash in hopes he turns it around. And I would plug Kamara/Duke in as my RB2.

Any thoughts?

Greg the Leg was added this morning. Stick with Succop @ Miami or grab Elliott vs Cardinals?

Picked up gallman and Elijah McGuire

Jets fans, what y'all hearing on Elijah?

Bowles/Morton (our OC) like what they see out of McGuire. So much so that he was given the rock back after fumbling late against the Jags. Kid is a nice compliment to Powell. With Forte's toe likely going to be a week to week issue, Elijah may be solidifying himself in the run game. Should return decent PPR value as well.

Any thoughts?

Make the trade. AR12 > Cutler obviously and like ya said, either WR you'd be parting ways with likely won't get much playing time with your current makeup.

My team is great but I ain't got **** at TE. I'm happy if my TE puts up 5pts a game to be honest.

Current situation: Coby Fleener and Julius Thomas.

Austin Seferian-Jenkins is available via waiver vs. CLE. Do I do it or just roll with 2 pt. Julius Thomas?

Ben Watson @Oak, OJ Howard vs. NE, Eric Ebron vs. CAR are also possibilities.

My team is great but I ain't got **** at TE. I'm happy if my TE puts up 5pts a game to be honest.

Current situation: Coby Fleener and Julius Thomas.

Austin Seferian-Jenkins is available via waiver vs. CLE. Do I do it or just roll with 2 pt. Julius Thomas?

Grab ASJ. McCown has looked his way a good bit since his return from suspension. The TE has a place again in the Jets offense unlike years past.

doug martin safe to start on thursday or wait a week? jacquizz has been looking good so it might be a time share

Need a WR off waivers for 0.5 ppr:

Moncrief (IND)
Smith-Schuster (PIT)
Humphries (TB)

what do yall think?

What defense is legit this week? Got a few options for the minute

I picked up Tennessee but I might drop
For the bills

Jets are also out there but that’s ones pretty iffy

What defense is legit this week? Got a few options for the minute

I picked up Tennessee but I might drop
For the bills

Jets are also out there but that’s ones pretty iffy

Bills were grabbed in my league. Jets might be a good play but we're always gonna give up points :smh: and we don't generate enough turnovers to save our lives.

I have the Jags in there now against Pitt but may have to make a change.

Had Dalvin in both of my leagues. :smh:

Hit on Latavius in one and Gallman in the other off waivers. I'll take it.

Make the trade. AR12 > Cutler obviously and like ya said, either WR you'd be parting ways with likely won't get much playing time with your current makeup.
I told him I was cool with the trade and he came back saying he also wanted Russ, and that he would "throw someone else in too" :smh: :smh: :smh:.

Hit him with the
xd8000.gif

I told him I was cool with the trade and he came back saying he also wanted Russ, and that he would "throw someone else in too" :smh: :smh: :smh:.

Hit him with the
xd8000.gif

Yeah Gurley should have been more than enough. His workload right now is absolutely insane. Now the guy is just being greedy.

Grabbed bills unless someone can convince me otherwise

Wanted to take a chance on 49ers against colts but I feel like AB and cooks are gonna **** the bed again this week and I’m gonna need all the points I can get

Grabbed bills unless someone can convince me otherwise

Wanted to take a chance on 49ers against colts but I feel like AB and cooks are gonna **** the bed again this week and I’m gonna need all the points I can get

I'm leaning 9ers against Indy. Right now I have Jags @ Pitt.

Some guy in my main league spent $43 on Mckissic ($100 budget Btw)

Not sure if trolling or just stupid since all my other leagues he wasn’t even picked up off waivers for free

Back
Top Bottom