2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I already knew I was due to lose so his performance didn't matter tonight but can Golladay be trusted? Dude was ghost tonight. Stafford targeted him but I think he has 1 grab.

I know my friend is sick rn :rofl: :pimp:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170918-202817.png
    Screenshot_20170918-202817.png
    543.6 KB · Views: 32
All I needed was 4 points from Tate and he couldn't do it, SMH. On to next week. I'm now 1-1.

I already knew I was due to lose so his performance didn't matter tonight but can Golladay be trusted? Dude was ghost tonight. Stafford targeted him but I think he has 1 grab.

Lions usually play from behind. Stafford only had 122 yards tonight. None of the receivers ate. They got a decent defense in Detroit now. Something to keep an eye on.

Should I trade Hunter Henry for Ameer Adbdullah or Sprole? My only other TE is OJ Howard PPR

OJ is going to be mainly a blocker this year cause he's so good at it. I bet he'll have a few big games this year but if there's nobody decent on waivers at TE then you should definitely not trade Henry cause I wouldn't wanna rely on OJ for fantasy purposes this year.

Can't believe I drafted Powell. Jets can rot

Him and Jimmy Graham are by far my most hated picks of this year through two games.

man after two sub par scoring weeks i need a complete overhaul

im dropping cousins, who should i pick up? i was thinking either stafford or siemien
i give up on graham being any good

Should i trade Pryor for K benjamin now? Since olsen hurt?

I wouldn't. Cam has regressed to rookie Cam throwing the ball. Cousins will air it out and will eventually get on the same page as TP who will be their top redzone threat. Especially once the inevitable season-ender happens to Reed.

Man I'm gonna have a hard time figuring out who to start this week if Carson, Derrick Henry and CJ2K are all starting.

Pick two. 0.5 PPR

Abdullah vs Falcons
Derrick Henry vs Seahawks
Carson at Titans
Chris Johnson vs Cowboys
Hogan vs Texans

OJ is going to be mainly a blocker this year cause he's so good at it. I bet he'll have a few big games this year but if there's nobody decent on waivers at TE then you should definitely not trade Henry cause I wouldn't wanna rely on OJ for fantasy purposes this year.

Him and Jimmy Graham are by far my most hated picks of this year through two games.
Thanks. He made a counter offer Hunter Henry and Rob Kelly for his Colby Fleener and Ameer Abdullah. Should I make that trade?

Man I'm gonna have a hard time figuring out who to start this week if Carson, Derrick Henry and CJ2K are all starting.

Pick two. 0.5 PPR

Abdullah vs Falcons
Derrick Henry vs Seahawks
Carson at Titans
Chris Johnson vs Cowboys
Hogan vs Texans
I would go Hogan and Carson

Thanks. He made a counter offer Hunter Henry and Rob Kelly for his Colby Fleener and Ameer Abdullah. Should I make that trade?

Man I think I'd definitely do that. Fleener had double digits in both of these first two games and Abdullah just got his two hardest run defense matchups of the year out of the way while Kelley is hurt and probably won't be playing for another month with a fractured rib.

Im going after:

Perine, dropping Hill
Higgins, dropping Raiders

If Reed is out do i start Engram vs PHI or pick up Watson vs JAX or Everett vs SF (if i add ill drop my kicker, Walsh, n pick one up last minute)

Man I think I'd definitely do that. Fleener had double digits in both of these first two games and Abdullah just got his two hardest run defense matchups of the year out of the way while Kelley is hurt and probably won't be playing for another month with a fractured rib.
Is Abdullah the starter though and will Riddick eat away his snaps?

Yeah, I heard day-to-day, but they have a stable of backs. Perine is meh at this point, but that can change. I wouldn't make any rash decisions unless you feel particularly strong on someone. I'd prefer Thompson today, but Kelley may not be out long.

0-2, 11th place, yet I have the 4th most points in the league and more than the 1st place team :smh:

Almost thinking of trying to grab Siemian this week vs Buffalo and bench Mariota vs Seattle. Thoughts?

Is Abdullah the starter though and will Riddick eat away his snaps?

Yes Abdullah is the starter, Riddick comes in on a good chunk of the passing downs but Abdullah is a good pass catcher himself so he's out there for some as well. For some reason he hasn't been getting many targets in the receiving game out of the backfield through the first two games though. I think we'll see more of it as the season progresses.

Back
Top Bottom