2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

- Davante Adams probably benefits most from Nelson or Cobb miss time
- Thank god I have good RB depth or I'd be stuck with Howard. Montgomery & Cook will hold it down. :smokin
- Murray's had a lingering hamstring injury for a while now. Henry is definitely worth starting if you have him.

I have decent depth too. I can likely start to pair Hunt with Henry or Kamara. Going to try and add Chris Thompson also.

man im up 125.98 to 113.88 and my opponent got Ebron left tonight

need another dud from him this week. cant go down 0-2 here, Matt Ryan stunk it up for me last night and the 1 TD he threw went to Coleman figures a person who im playing.

League #1 - going to be 2-0. My risky start of JJ Nelson over Watkins helped me out big time.

League #2 (back to back champion) - going to be 0-2. Lost David Johnson and it looks like I will lose Kelley. Fitz and Baldwin didn't show up one bit. I picked up Carson so hopefully he will be he Man in the Seattle backfield.

Going to put a waiver claim for Samje Perine

Sheesh. Up 5 points. Dude im playing has odell and roger lewis in case obj is held out. Idk how to feel man.

Quick question.....

I'm currently up 14 points heading into tonight's game...

My QB hasn't played, I have :

Stafford starting and Manning on bench.

My opponent has Evan Engram (Giants TE) and Giants Defense yet to place.

I was planning on starting Stafford....

Should I just start Manning incase? I figure even Manning is good for 10 points minimum and I negate the fact if Engram goes off.

Riddick over Sheppard. You'll get enough pts from either play tho.

Adams is obvious, but he was drafted man :lol: .

lol really? Adams was still available up until last minute of yesterday in my league. Just too much on the pecking order. Grab Martellus if you want a Packer. I'm gonna try to nab Chris Thompson and/or James White after that Kerwynn Williams performance

lol really? Adams was still available up until last minute of yesterday in my league. Just too much on the pecking order. Grab Martellus if you want a Packer. I'm gonna try to nab Chris Thompson and/or James White after that Kerwynn Williams performance

Martellus was drafted also. Pretty much if you are a notable name you are already on a roster in my league.

Already losing Howard & Kelley and reading Eifert might be out too this week :smh:

My team falling apart and its only week 3

Quick question.....

I'm currently up 14 points heading into tonight's game...

My QB hasn't played, I have :

Stafford starting and Manning on bench.

My opponent has Evan Engram (Giants TE) and Giants Defense yet to place.

I was planning on starting Stafford....

Should I just start Manning incase? I figure even Manning is good for 10 points minimum and I negate the fact if Engram goes off.

No, start Stafford.

You need a new league

Need 6.6 points after Jordy put up a egg. PPR league. Have a flex spot that I can put Tate, Abdullah, or Golliday in and Prater kicking. Think I should be safe with Tate

I'd love to move Howard if it comes out the sling was just precautionary and his shoulder isn't further damaged. But I doubt I get anything of value for him.

Fat Roby escapes with only rib cartilage damage so probably just a bruise. Need to grab Perine this week just in case.

Would anyone trade their Isaiah Crowell for Jordan Howard?

Why? Srs question

Fat Roby escapes with only rib cartilage damage so probably just a bruise. Need to grab Perine this week just in case.

Yeah but Perine hasnt done anything with his chances really. Rob stunk week 1 but so did the entire offense, but yesterday rob had 70 yds on 12 in the first half. He was looking good.

Either way im going after him as well though, dropping Jeremy Hill

Back
Top Bottom