2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I am down 5 points, (thought it was 2, looks like scores were adjusted.) Should I start OBJ is he is able to play or go with Shepard.

Used the zero rb method and ended up with receivers who aren't doin a damn thing.

Brandon cooks
T. Pryor
AJ Green

I have no idea how to deal with this situation.

Chris Thompson is the Skins RB to have IMO.

I like Rob over Thompson but he hurt so ...

And Fat rob shoukdnt have changed his number, i didnt recognize him for 2 whole games. Had the skins on mini screen with sunday ticket no volume so i kept seeing #20 run the ball had me pissed only seeing #32 get in a couple snaps and it was Perine

I'd like to say better days ahead but ehh. I went with zero rb and have Julio, Jordy, Fitz with Hyde, CJ, Crowell

Not sure how some of you end up with 2 top 5 receivers .. top 10 ok thats understandable if people were drafting RBs early but top 5, cmon.

Just got offered Cohen for my Tevin Coleman & Rishard Matthews.

What do y'all think? PPR league btw.

Last edited:
I went zero RB and got ODBJ/Jordy(keeper)/Alshon with my RBs I am putting out CJ and Gore with Forte and AD as backups. Delanie my TE. I was a bit in regret last week, but I see the potential this week and ODBJ might not even play and i already won.

CJ showed up big yday, and Gore got a TD. The other backs have been meh. I lost week one but bounced back this week. Once all my WRs are back I think i should be firing on all cylinders. I need an upgrade at QB tho, Kirk has been garb. Overall though RB play in the league has been just ok.

Some QBs on the wire I am watching are Siemian, Wentz, and Bradford (hes out tho)

Who would NT pick between Siemian and Wentz? I am kind of leaning toward Siemian

Edit: WHo is more droppable between AD and Forte? Def need to upgrade my QB situation asap.

Last edited:
down by 24, he's got nothing left and all I have is Matthew Stafford, hoping he duplicates last weeks performace. I got extremely lucky I'm not down more, his Jordy Nelson left the game and I had Ty Montgomery

Just got offered Cohen for my Tevin Coleman & Rishard Matthews.

What do y'all think? PPR league btw.

NO
down by 24, he's got nothing left and all I have is Matthew Stafford, hoping he duplicates last weeks performace. I got extremely lucky I'm not down more, his Jordy Nelson left the game and I had Ty Montgomery

Clive-Myrie-Throat-Slash.gif

You threw......

Coming from a Stafford owner btw

NO

Clive-Myrie-Throat-Slash.gif

You threw......

Coming from a Stafford owner btw
:lol: It was between him and Dak, so i was screwed either way.
I honestly should be down WAAAAY more I had
WR: Baldwin, L.Fitz Gerald,and Hopkins
RB: Zeke and Montgomery
TE: Ertz
Flex: Mccaffery

Had C.Hogan on the bench(starting him no matter what at the flex)
I'm also a D.Johnson owner

the entire day yesterday I was like
tumblr_ls42jggnH91qe1ikpo1_500.gif

Should I trade Hunter Henry for Ameer Adbdullah or Sprole? My only other TE is OJ Howard PPR

threw in obj last minute im not gonna lie, i was sweating for a little bit but then he caught that pass. i was only down by 0.4

Back
Top Bottom