2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Sports Illustrated's Top 100 NBA Players for 2016-17 is finished...

20. DeAndre Jordan
19. Klay Thompson
18. Al Horford
17. John Wall
16. Jimmy Butler
15. Paul Milsap
14. Kyle Lowry
13. Draymond Green
12. DeMarcus Cousins
11. LaMarcus Aldridge
10. Blake Griffin
9. Paul George
8. Anthony Davis
7. James Harden
6. Kawhi Leonard
5. Russell Westbrook
4. Chris Paul
3. Stephen Curry
2. Kevin Durant
1. LeBron James

Full list and reasoning: http://www.si.com/nba/2016/09/12/nba-top-100-player-rankings

Hold on.

John Wall is better than Klay Thompson!?

Draymond Green is better than Jimmy Butler? John Wall? & Klay Thompson!?

Al Horford is a top 20 player in the world?!

Who's in control of hiring writers at Sports Illustrated? Nah seriously.... I need their name and contact information. What kind of foolishness....
:rofl:
Al Horford is no way better than DJ and Klay :lol:

Hold on.

Who's in control of hiring writers at Sports Illustrated? Nah seriously.... I need their name and contact information. What kind of foolishness....

I'm saying! :x

john wall fat too. That's can't be a minus against lowery. cp3 been fat for 47 years. Still better than wall will ever be.

Sports Illustrated's Top 100 NBA Players for 2016-17 is finished...

20. DeAndre Jordan
19. Klay Thompson
18. Al Horford
17. John Wall
16. Jimmy Butler
15. Paul Milsap
14. Kyle Lowry
13. Draymond Green
12. DeMarcus Cousins
11. LaMarcus Aldridge
10. Blake Griffin
9. Paul George
8. Anthony Davis
7. James Harden
6. Kawhi Leonard
5. Russell Westbrook
4. Chris Paul
3. Stephen Curry
2. Kevin Durant
1. LeBron James

Full list and reasoning: http://www.si.com/nba/2016/09/12/nba-top-100-player-rankings
Hold on.

roll.gif

Al Horford is no way better than DJ and Klay
laugh.gif
one thing you gotta understand John carries that Wizards franchise. Like they are complete trash without him, meanwhile im not taking anything from Klay but lets be real he is the 3rd name on that roster and never carried a roster. 

Hold on.

one thing you gotta understand John carries that Wizards franchise. Like they are complete trash without him, meanwhile im not taking anything from Klay but lets be real he is the 3rd name on that roster and never carried a roster. 

John Wall is probably along with Draymond Green, THEE most overrated NBA player in the world.

I can agree with Wall and Klay being similar in ranking
But Al Horford hell nah lol
He's top 30, but 20 he is not :x

Hold on.

John Wall is probably along with Draymond Green, THEE most overrated NBA player in the world.
you clearly dont watch Wizard games. That franchise is trash without him.

Lmao damn. Unless you're in Hall of fame, Steph can make half court shots all day in 2k17 lmaoo

I started calling for picks at half court and eventually my opponent started doubling me from way downtown lol

Last edited:
Klay is Exceptionally good because of what he is asked to do.

He will be Portland Pippen if he ever leaves GSW.

He may be Portland Pippen by game 2 w/ Gangster *** KD in the fold now.

To soon for the Piss on GSW pic, but...................man F word GSW, Straight up

Last edited:

Klay is Exceptionally good because of what he is asked to do.

He will be Portland Pippen if he ever leaves GSW.

He may be Portland Pippen by game 2 w/ Gangster *** KD in the fold now.

To soon for the Piss on GSW pic, but...................man F word GSW, Straight up
flawed view. Klay is a way better scorer than Pippen ever was

Last edited:

you clearly dont watch Wizard games. That franchise is trash without him.

They were 10th in the East with him healthy all year. How much worse would they be without him? last in the East?

Also John Wall gets high praise from most NT'ers & NBA analysts. Y'all said, he's better than Kyrie. Which is not true. Y'all said the Wizards would surprise people last season, they didn't even make the playoffs. They probably won't make it this season either.

Back
Top Bottom