2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Lol. 40% career three point shooter, but he can't shoot.
laugh.gif

Shooting is what he does, not being able to stay healthy is what the problem is with him.

Last edited:

Both can't shoot for **** and shot selection can be piss poor.
Bradley Beal can't shoot?

Lol. 40% career three point shooter, but he can't shoot.
laugh.gif

Shooting is what he does, not being able to stay healthy is what the problem is with him.
That boy streaky as hell and you know it. I thought he was closer to the 35% range from 3 but 40% is pretty good. Young buh can shoot you into a game or shoot you out of the game. I just don't like how he settles for jumpshots rather than getting to the cup. But hey he got him a check so that's all that matters. But you're right his main issue is definitely staying healthy

Last edited:
remember when ppl were talmbout wall/beal as the best backcourt in the league?
then steph/klay went on to a chip and now lillard/cj and even lowry/derozan probably jumped over them.

can beal even stay healthy for a whole season?

Last edited:
I'm surprised because I really thought they were tight on and off the floor. Never once seen anything that suggested they had beef. In fact, whenever NENE would call out the young guys, I knew he was referring to Wall and Beal, but not in the sense of them two not being in sync with each other. I figured he was calling them out for playing buddy ball. They tried to pin last season's inner turmoil on Gary Neal but now we see what really was going on.

Wall's going to want out pretty soon.

Wizards need a young big man to build around with Wall....sounds like they need to separate this toxic relationship by trading us Beal for Okafor/Noel.

Noah and Rose for Wall. Do it Phil!
we already have enough problems with a fragile but good guard (beal) and we don't need more

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buc Em  

Wizards need a young big man to build around with Wall....sounds like they need to separate this toxic relationship by trading us Beal for Okafor/Noel.

we don't have any good guards to replace wall. gortat and morris aren't as young as okafor or noel but they are reliable big men

U know when a unconfident person tries to say some confident **** but u know own they don't believe it... yeah. They always go to the extreme too.

Sounds like he knows what he's talking about.

Cosign from antidope. Also known as the kiss of death.

Man how many injured players do yall need :lol

Whatever Rose is smoking.. I need that

Pooh is forever my guy but I can't rock with anything that comes out his mouth since 'why can't I be mvp'

Back
Top Bottom