2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Shoeking is alright with me but he thinks Views is a great album though. Osh is the #1 Canada guy on here and even he can't defend that horse ****. I don't agree with pretty much anything he posts in the Drake thread. He's alright in here for the most part though. *shrugs*

Honestly the only issue I have with him is he likes Big Sean and thought that album was better than Kendrick's. When it comes to bball he's solid.

:lol

I remember you said Big Sean makes music for girls to get dressed to which is still hilarious.

Shoeking is alright with me but he thinks Views is a great album though. Osh is the #1 Canada guy on here and even he can't defend that horse ****. I don't agree with pretty much anything he posts in the Drake thread. He's alright in here for the most part though. *shrugs*

Honestly the only issue I have with him is he likes Big Sean and thought that album was better than Kendrick's. When it comes to bball he's solid.

I remember you said Big Sean makes music for girls to get dressed to which is still hilarious.

First he could confirm drake didn't have ghostwriters. Then the whole clippers/rockets thing. Now this hb ****
laugh.gif
, he like a less ******ed version of dipset. Never trust a ball boy smh.
what ? lmao. drake has ghostwriters. thats embarrassing .you would think dude could buy some better lyrics. trash as artist. 

Last edited:

laugh.gif

roll.gif

I had good times slandering drake in the drake thread until they banned me.

Back
Top Bottom