2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I called this. I knew as soon as Beal got that contract that there was going to be friction between them.

Edit - read the title before the article. Didn't realize this is something that had already been occurring. I still think the fact that Beal makes more is going to cause some issues.

Last edited:
I had good times slandering drake in the drake thread until they banned me.

Miss you in there bruh. Big 3 Drake stans straight punked ballerific out the thread. Had him posting a long post about not being wanted and he will leave :lol :{

Last edited:
SHEESH @ some of those quotes in there. 
mean.gif
Yeah I had no clue they were at odds like that.

At least they're both willing to acknowledge the issue and want to find a resolution.

That basically provides more context on why Wiz management had tunnel vision for Scotty Brooks as their new coach.

I want it all to be on me. At the same time I want him to be right there with me. He’s my sidekick. I’m A. He’s A-1. He’s right there," Wall said.
laugh.gif
 I don't think this **** is going to get any better

Last edited:
First he could confirm drake didn't have ghostwriters. Then the whole clippers/rockets thing. Now this hb ****
laugh.gif
, he like a less ******ed version of dipset. Never trust a ball boy smh.
Oh ****
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My dude fit all those bombs in like 4 sentences. Sheesh, man.

Didn't know bruh had built up all this animosity. He's cool when he's talking hoops, that's all I really know.

laugh.gif

I remember you said Big Sean makes music for girls to get dressed to which is still hilarious.
CRYING. sd;lfas;'jgwekrhsd;fksf  d 

Aren't @erupt107th and @akajaedeuce related? Y'all are brothers or some **** right? Yeah, I could see why with y'all sarcastic *****.

Between Shoe and all these other shenanigans, this Drake thread is starting to sound real legendary. They got a "big 3" of Drake stans in there too? 
laugh.gif
And they bullied @Ballerific703 out the paint? **** is going on in there 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Miss you in there bruh. Big 3 Drake stans straight punked ballerific out the thread. Had him posting a long post about not being wanted and he will leave :lol :{
Damn they scared ballerific away with their stanning ways smh. That was the plan all along, snitch on me and join forces and start jumping dudes.

Miss you in there bruh. Big 3 Drake stans straight punked ballerific out the thread. Had him posting a long post about not being wanted and he will leave
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Damn they scared ballerific away with their stanning ways smh. That was the plan all along, snitch on me and join forces and start jumping dudes.
I'm about to take your place in that Drake thread b. I'm about to start going in

Can you blame John and Bradley not liking each other? Both can't shoot for **** and shot selection can be piss poor. Recipe for disaster. Both are pretty young too hopefully they can mature and ball out. 

Last edited:
Hold it down for me son. Big 3 soft as hell, u see ya boy had a break down

Miss you in there bruh. Big 3 Drake stans straight punked ballerific out the thread. Had him posting a long post about not being wanted and he will leave
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I'm about to take your place in that Drake thread b. I'm about to start going in

Can you blame John and Bradley not liking each other? Both can't shoot for **** and shot selection can be piss poor. Recipe for disaster. Both are pretty young too hopefully they can mature and ball out. 
i'm biased because i'm a wizards fan but john wall averaging 20/10 is nothing to scoff at. 

Back
Top Bottom