2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

No other 1st overall pick was outta the league within a few years of being drafted. 

Last edited:
I just googled Darko and apparently he's a ******* farmer now.

If that doesn't make you a top 5 bust then I don't know what does. 

Now don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with being a farmer. We need them.

But when you're picked no 2 in one of the greatest draft classes ever and you end up as a farmer....

Now don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with being a farmer. We need them.
But when you're picked no 2 in one of the greatest draft classes ever and you end up as a farmer....

He got a ring though.

But seriously, he is a bust.

Pistons really blew it :lol:. My buddy never lets me forget that I was a firm believer in darko. Think he tried to do mma also not to long ago

Chad Ford's fault. I hope he collected at lest 50% commission on Darko's earnings because those Insider articles had me thinking he was Jesus reincarnate as a ball player

Yeah he also said giannis was 1 to 2 years away from playing actual nba minutes and would start in d league :rofl: when drafted

Last edited:
If Detroit had picked either Melo, Wade, or Bosh then they'd probably still be on top of the east.

Humongous blunder there. Melo was coming off a 20/10 campaign & a damn national title as a 18 year old.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom