2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

They went with the major points that they knew the public knew about and when they did speak on the effects of the part I mentioned they didn't really expound on how far reaching the effects would be that is true. I'm just saying that i'm sure the people who decided to take a stance against this law and take the all star game out of NC have read the entire contents of the law I don't think thats a stretch to assume.
Yeah, cause you were there

View media item 1685679

Last edited:
In these times, Kaun was in line to sign a 4/$54m deal. Just eat some pizza at your locker with a **** eating grin and it would happen.

Why did he retire?

I mean you weren't either so.......*shrugs*
I ain't coming in here putting out PSA's and reminders like its fact. As I'm in the inner circle.
I never tried to pass off my original point as one coming from an NBA insider 
laugh.gif
  the only thing I said was that the law would have affected more than the LGBT community which is a fact.

I never tried to pass off my original point as one coming from an NBA insider :lol:   the only thing I said was that the law would have affected more than the LGBT community which is a fact.
But you tried to pass it off as fact that the NBA took that into consideration as if you worked hand in hand with Adam Silver.

I never tried to pass off my original point as one coming from an NBA insider 
laugh.gif
  the only thing I said was that the law would have affected more than the LGBT community which is a fact.
But you tried to pass it off as fact that the NBA took that into consideration as if you worked hand in hand with Adam Silver.
I never once did that, quote me where I claimed as fact that the NBA took it into consideration. At the most I said I was sure but of course I don't know 100% it was considered.

Last edited:
I never once did that, quote me where I claimed as fact that the NBA took it into consideration. At the most I said I was sure but of course I don't know 100% it was considered.
You didn't use the word fact, but you were talking as if you were in the room. As if you were about to be the next commissioner and Silver was educating you on things you need to look out for and take into consideration in case you were put in a similar situation.

Last edited:
Fact or not...I think it came off as you trying to say "oh hey...they were looking out for minorities too". And that comes off a bit funny in the light.

You didn't use the word fact, but you were talking as if you were in the room. As if you were about to be the next commissioner.
I can see how it come off like that I wasn't trying to come off that way. At the most i'm just saying I would assume that they would know about the entire contents of the law.

Fact or not...I think it came off as you trying to say "oh hey...they were looking out for minorities too". And that comes off a bit funny in the light.
I didn't mean to come off like that I don't know all their intentions for doing what they did obviously.

All I was trying to do was shed some light on how terrible the law is not say I know for sure they took other minority groups into consideration in their decision.

Last edited:
come on Larry. Stay off social media. Just get back to playing hoops and worry about social media a couple of years from now.

Really want to see him back in the league.

Yep and many of the clowns in here was calling him lame, 5 letter words along with a number of things for donating money..

Those dudes were clowns. For the record though, LeBron didn't donate 41 million dollars though. However, his affiliation/representation for the cause was admirable

Yep and many of the clowns in here was calling him lame, 5 letter words along with a number of things for donating money..
exxagerating much. Look it up. One person I think dragicon iirc said something negative about it. Freeze and even the lebron haters like myself said nothing negative about that.

Lebron seems like a good dude outside of the game. That's cool. I don't criticize for ish other then on court things.

this. How can anybody hate on someone helping people. We can roast Bron for a multitude of other things. There's no reason to be petty and hate on him helping the community. Stop reaching.

exxagerating much. Look it up. One person I think dragicon iirc said something negative about it. Freeze and even the lebron haters like myself said nothing negative about that.

Lebron seems like a good dude outside of the game. That's cool. I don't criticize for ish other then on court things.

this. How can anybody hate on someone helping people. We can roast Bron for a multitude of other things. There's no reason to be petty and hate on him helping the community. Stop reaching.

definitely agree. i can separate my fanhood and dislike of lebron the basketball player from my ability to see that that dude definitely wants to genuinely contribute to his hometown, cant knock him for that.

i felt the same way about marsahwn lynch. dude was a backbreaker for the niners but damn he invests a lot of his time and money in youth programs here in oakland

Last edited:

I can't believe folks booed KD at an Olympic game.
I guess he said "what are you talking about, I didn't hear it..."

OKC is going to be more intriguing for me to watch this year than any year since arriving on the scene, if Russ plays with them.
I will use my tickets personally this year.
Team is still rock deep. Mitch is going to make Ibaka remember what a PF does. I hope we get a 5 seed so the 2nd Rd matchup is GSW.

I'll put OKC in that 3-5 seed. The Backcourt is a beauty. Train em' up Billy

Last edited:
I can't believe folks booed KD at an Olympic game.
I guess he said "what are you talking about, I didn't hear it..."

OKC is going to be more intriguing for me to watch this year than any year since arriving on the scene, if Russ plays with them.
I will use my tickets personally this year.
Team is still rock deep. Mitch is going to make Ibaka remember what a PF does. I hope we get a 5 seed so the 2nd Rd matchup is GSW.

I'll put OKC in that 3-5 seed. The Backcourt is a beauty. Train em' up Billy
They were a 3 seed with KD.  How the hell they going to be a 3 seed without him?

I think they could climb up to being the fourth seed, but more than likely will be competing in the six to ten range.

Back
Top Bottom