2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

So are all of you cool with guys and girls sharing the same bathroom? Possibly even the same locker room in the future?

They already share the same locker rooms here in Germany. The country hasn't burned down yet and people aren't ******* horses or whatever else you think might happen but I'll let you know if any of that changes.

Melo really said its about time MJ stepped up. Even tho he called MJs statement brilliant, Mike might take some offense to the about time part. :lol:

Salute to Melo tho, he been keeping it [emoji]128175[/emoji] lately.

MJ finally decides to say something about the treatment of black males decades later after the younger generation has already opened that door. I mean it's cool he did but where have you been for 30 years? MJ was the classic "I'll shut up and just entertain you boss" type. But now you wanna speak? When Melo and Lebron have made it safe.

:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
They already share the same locker rooms here in Germany. The country hasn't burned down yet and people aren't ******* horses or whatever else you think might happen but I'll let you know if any of that changes.
laugh.gif

It's cool that MJ is aware. Like many of y'all pointed out, 25-30 years to speak on it though, idk. I do remember MJ said republicans buy shoes too, so he likely didn't want to hurt branding then, but he's so solidified now that he can say whatever he wants.

I'm willing to forgive mj for his transgressions since he's actually donated to the cause. Carmelo and the banana boat boys never did **** before now either so who are they to talk

I'm willing to forgive mj for his transgressions since he's actually donated to the cause. Carmelo and the banana boat boys never did **** before now either so who are they to talk
These dudes are in their early 30s. Male brains aren't even fully developed until 30.

Obviously, this is the part of their lives where they become more socially conscious and aware of these things and feel the need to speak on them.

Last edited:

Melo has a youth development center in Baltimore. He was out there with the people after the Freddie Gray situation.

Lebron donated 41 mil to send people from his hometown to school.

They didn't wait till it was all clear to speak.

Last edited:
And Lebron/Heat wore the hoody's for Trayvon and him and others wore the I can't breathe shirts.

MJ would never do any of that while he played. Love him as a player but he didn't stand for anything.

Last edited:
Yep and many of the clowns in here was calling him lame, 5 letter words along with a number of things for donating money..
exxagerating much. Look it up. One person I think dragicon iirc said something negative about it. Freeze and even the lebron haters like myself said nothing negative about that.

Lebron seems like a good dude outside of the game. That's cool. I don't criticize for ish other then on court things.

Last edited:
And Lebron/Heat wore the hoody's for Trayvon and him and others wore the I can't breathe shirts.

MJ would never do any of that while he played. Love him as a player but he didn't stand for anything.

I applaud Jordan for finally saying something, even if his probably white female intern wrote it, but Jordan has had a lot of money and power for a loooooooooooong time and could have been addressed civil rights issues.

On another note, Sasha Kaun retiring :smh: :smh: :frown: what a legend

Last edited:

I applaud Jordan for finally saying something, even if his probably white female intern wrote it, but Jordan has had a lot of money and power for a loooooooooooong time and could have been addressed civil rights issues.

On another note, Sasha Kaun retiring :smh: :smh: :frown: what a legend

Ty Lue got paid, guess Bron is waiting on Gilbert to pay Earl too before he resigns.

Back
Top Bottom