2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Good. Now, people can stop *****ing about Conley's deal

So, Portland invested $18.5M in Crabbe to come off the pine?

Last edited:
Dame-140 million
CJ-106 million
Crabbe-75 million
Turner-72 million

Damn near 400 million in the backcourt.

Dame-140 million
CJ-106 million
Crabbe-75 million
Turner-72 million

Damn near 400 million in the backcourt.

Meanwhile, they have no frontcourt player worthy of calling home about

Leonard is pretty good, but I was thinking after they locked Crabbe up they would look into investing in a better frontcourt player next offseason. Ezeli, Ed, Leonard, Plums and Vonleh is kinda underwhelming.

Last edited:
I wonder if Buc Em was this upset wen the NBA banned Donald Sterling from the league. Weren't people mad at the clippers for not protesting/sitting out the playoffs? So what is it?

What are you talking about? Do you actually think I'm serious that the NBA should move the Hornets out of Charlotte?

CJ got a check 
pimp.gif
. Well deserved.

Who did all the work? :lol:

Yeah NT don't let dumb **** slide should they just only post when they agree with something?
And NT isn't the only place it happens you ever been on Twitter? :lol:
Why are you addressing me ? Somebody get they mans, cause he's sounding real hurt right now.

Two years, $14 mill for Tyler Zeller? I always liked him but he doesn't get any PT from Brad Stevens. We'll see. He may start along side Amir Johnson.
Very good signing for Boston. Spark off the bench that can shoot and is explosive. He will help this team alot.
Miami isn't going to win more than 15 games this year. They have no one at all. Tragic & Whiteside are their only premier players. Goran should of stayed in Phoenix. :lol:

He's gonna want out soon.

Second year is a team option. We need a rim protector though :nerd:

totally agree.

JORDAN SPEAKS OUT ON SHOOTINGS OF AFRICAN-AMERICANS, POLICE

http://theundefeated.com/features/jordan-speaks-out-on-shootings-of-african-americans-police/

Even MJ getting involved now.

:pimp: My fav athlete of all time :pimp:

bomani was good on this issue as well in the first hour of his show on Friday..

he called dudes cowards who usually call in with that stuff ("stick to sports").. said it's never women or any minority that have a level of empathy and understanding for the impact those events happening in society can have on the individuals playing the sport as if they are robots who only exist in that singular environment

dudes who want things to be simple and neat, but we all know life is rarely that
i love bomani but hes just flat out wrong..... sports are just sports. no need for the extra. just do your job, entertain  and shut up, stop meddling in ish that doesnt have to do with u 

assuming that social issues don't affect the lives of athletes is short sighted. black athletes are not immune to police harassment and brutality just by virtue of being athletes (Thabo Sefolosha and James Blake immediately come to mind), so I can't expect them to just stay silent and entertain. in the same vain, as more athletes are starting to identify as part of the LGBT community, im willing to bet that leagues will start taking a more progressive stance against homophobia

So are all of you cool with guys and girls sharing the same bathroom? Possibly even the same locker room in the future?

Now this is a good question.

Slippery slope man.

I mean, once you allow men who identify with being a woman to use the Women's room, you're not too far off (by law) from having to allow this

View media item 2111854
Cool.  So now after all the dancing around it's clear how ya'll really feel.
You, are not as bright as I once thought.

I did. And what I said still stands.
So you missed this
 In 2014, before Donald Sterling was forced to sell the Los Angeles Clippers in the wake of racist statements made over a taped phone recording, Jordan said, “As an owner, I’m obviously disgusted that a fellow team owner could hold such sickening and offensive views … As a former player, I’m completely outraged. There is no room in the NBA – or anywhere else – for the kind of racism and hatred that Mr. Sterling allegedly expressed … In a league where the majority of players are African-American, we cannot and must not tolerate discrimination at any level.”
And this
 Friends and advisers have defended Jordan’s social conscience over the years. In an interview last year with TMZ, longtime teammate Ron Harper said, “Some of the stuff he [does] may not get on TV like some other athletes like to portray themselves as conscientious Americans, but my boy MJ … he knows what he’s doing in life. Michael Jordan is caring.”

Leemelone taking all my reps today with the erupt-esque sarcasm :rofl:

The NBA has severeal homosexual players in the league. Why would they not stand up for these players?

Him and Mamba getting all my reps

:lol: I always felt you two posted similar :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom